Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Thank you for your help. However, I need to change the styling of the THREAD titles. If you happen to know how to that too, I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks again.
Well that is the Thread title on the Thread display page. I'm guessing you mean the Thread Title on the thread list within a forum?
That's a hard coded value in discussion_list.css
HTML:
.discussionListItem .titleText a
        {
                  font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif !important;
                  font-size: 13px;
                  text-shadow: #ccc 0px 1px 1px;
                }
Best

Well that is the Thread title on the Thread display page. I'm guessing you mean the Thread Title on the thread list within a forum?
That's at hard coded in discussion_list.css
HTML:
.discussionListItem .titleText a
        {
                  font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif !important;
                  font-size: 13px;
                  text-shadow: #ccc 0px 1px 1px;
                }
Best
You're right. Sorry. Yes, I meant on the thread list.

See screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/zkLX2.png

For template ad_above_top_breadcrumb

with code:

Code:
<xen:hook name="ad_above_top_breadcrumb" />
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'forum_view' OR {$contentTemplate} == 'thread_view'">
<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 9}">
<!-- xbtalk_728x90 -->
<div id='div-gpt-ad-1335835630089-2' style='width:728px; height:90px;'>
<script type='text/javascript'>
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1335835630089-2'); });
</script>
</div>
</xen:if>
</xen:if>

Any possibility for an 'inverted' style, as in black background? Got some members moaning...haha! Really want to keep the forum all 'uniform'.

Love the theme!

I would like to add Social Media links to this area, highlighted in red (i.e. links to our Facebook fan page, Twitter, Google+, Steam group, etc.):

header_right_div_2012-05-17.webp

I realise it's probably a simple div in a template somewhere, but I'm far from an expert on this sort of thing!

Can anyone advise how, please?

Thanks. :)

header_right_div_2012-05-17-jpg.29664

i'd also like to put something in that area, in a similar way to how the flexile theme has a little div there.

anyone know how?

There is a little bug in this theme. When you go to your help page, the page the help button at top of the website points to /members instead of /help. To reproduce:

Go to the help page when using this theme. Click help again when on the help page, you will go to the members page.

To fix:

Go to the templates of this theme. Open up the navigation template and search for the part that starts with <!-- help -->.

Within <xen:if is="{$tabs.help.selected}">, replace {$tabs.members.href} with {$tabs.help.href}. This fixes it.

Can someone please share how to upgrade the theme ?

1- Upload and replace the whole aurora directory inside styles.
2- Import styles and overwrite the old ones.

Is that it ?
Any problems with XenForo 1.1.3 ?

Thanks.

Can someone please share how to upgrade the theme ?

1- Upload and replace the whole aurora directory inside styles.
2- Import styles and overwrite the old ones.

Is that it ?
Any problems with XenForo 1.1.3 ?

Thanks.
I just upload and replace.

I have not finished the upgrade yet. I will soon and let you know if I run into any issues. I didn't run into any the last time xenforo had an update. I assume all will be fine in this upgrade.

Not sure that is the only thing to do, I'll wait to see if someone else can confirm.

Thanks.
FTP upload > overwrite >
go to admincp > appearance > styles > import a style > overwrite Aurora
those are the full steps I use lol

Well I just upgrade it and no problems at all, so I just need one more answer.

Are there any problems updating to Xenforo 1.1.3 ?

Thanks.

Well I just upgrade it and no problems at all, so I just need one more answer.

Are there any problems updating to Xenforo 1.1.3 ?

Thanks.
I'd be interested to know this as well. Given how many people use this theme, though, I'd say that "No news is good news," (i.e. the fact we haven't got anyone reporting any problems in this thread suggests to me that there are many people out there who have updated, with no problems).

I am getting requests to somehow thicken or darken the dividing lines in the threads. Does anyone know which template that would be?

Top Bottom