Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

No worries my man.... I love the way your site looks by the way. I only did that because at the time of the post, I was a bit agitated with other things, and the HUGE arrow for some reason cracked me up. I really didn't mean anything by it, it just made me laugh a little. If you have any other issues, I'll help as much as I can. I used to use this theme all the time, but now have moved away from it.

It was funny.

I do have one more question...

The entire white background area behind the messages. I'm attempting to dull it down a bit but not finding the right property. I went into the palette but no success.

It was funny.

I do have one more question...

The entire white background area behind the messages. I'm attempting to dull it down a bit but not finding the right property. I went into the palette but no success.

There is about 4 or 5 parts to this so far that I have found....

gng26V.png

Here goes...
ImBXRK.png

The Red Area is controlled by MESSAGE CONTAINER - BACKGROUND - COLOR
The Black Area is controlled by MAIN CONTENT - BACKGROUND - COLOR

Still looking on other areas....

Does anyone have members complain about the brightness of this style? It doesn't bother me at all but I've had numerous people telling me the white is too bright. I don't get it.

I'm thinking about adding a second version with the white background area a light gray or blue.

Is there any news to get an updated version compatible with XF 1.1.3 ?

Has anyone modified the files with a revert notice to be compatible ?

I increased the forum width slightly from the default 960px to 1000px in the Page Width Controller. Everything went smoothly except the quicknav/pagenav bar seems to still be defaulting to 960px. I couldn't find it any of the style properties or the pagenav.css file. Does anyone happen to know where the quicknav/pagenav bar is getting its value for the width? Thanks!

Hey guys.

Does anyone know how I can add a 728x90 Leaderboard banner at the top of the theme just to the right of the upper left-hand logo?

Thanks.

Top Bottom