Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

The problem here is not about changes, I am using the style as it is, and reverting them makes the theme to loose a lot of the styles and images.
As I said, you can't just revert without reapplying the customisations or of course you will lose them.

I guess we will need for a theme update ?
Yes, or make the changes yourself by comparing the templates until the author updates the style.

As I said, you can't just revert without reapplying the customisations or of course you will lose them.

Yes, or make the changes yourself by comparing the templates until the author updates the style.

How do you really compare the code and know what needs to be updated?

I am using the Aurora style and I have two issues I would like to resolve.

Firstly the tabs in the Navbar are too big I would like to reduce them in height.

Secondly
On the guest page there is a notice which says "Welcome to Aurora.com" how can I remove this ?

Firstly the tabs in the Navbar are too big I would like to reduce them in height.

Secondly
On the guest page there is a notice which says "Welcome to Aurora.com" how can I remove this ?

<snip>
Please don't post the same question on more than one thread - it just results in duplication of effort from those trying to help.

As it is related to a specific style, I have merged the separate thread you posted with the style thread.

Secondly

Here is your first question:
0xC9UC.png

Simply change Header Tab Height to desired size.

Here is your second issue:
UBAdY8.png

Go to "Guest Text" and change it to whatever or leave blank.

Anyone else having problems with the top 'post new thread' button? It won't click at all for me - but then all the templates are outdated. Any chance of an update please?

Soooo its that time again ...

Sorry guys too busy last few months. Will try to update in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the update, Akrion.

I'm new to Xenforo and I really like this style and Flexile, but both have issues in version 1.1.2 so I've spent my days learning about Xenforo styles :)

This will fix the nav issue with not being able to hit any of the tabs under the main nav bar

navigation.css

.navTabs
Code:
margin-bottom: 100px;
to
Code:
margin-bottom: 10px;

I though I'd add a few things that I customised with mine:

I wanted a stronger colour so I changed 'Nav Tab Popup Open Hover Bg' in the Aurora Style properties to have a background colour of 'Secondary Darker' - Obviously this means all drop downs are now red, but I like the notices this way
Screen Shot 2012-02-21 at 11.59.35 PM.webp

I also customised some of the graphics too - Akrion, if you dont like me posting these I'm happy to take them down:

'login_page_width_bg.png' For making a more mechanical background to the dropdown and one red node_unread and the sprite to go with it.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• login_page_width_bg.webp
    login_page_width_bg.webp
    222 bytes · Views: 10
  • node_unread.webp
    node_unread.webp
    670 bytes · Views: 9
  • node-sprite.webp
    node-sprite.webp
    2 KB · Views: 10
I though I'd add a few things that I customised with mine:

I wanted a stronger colour so I changed 'Nav Tab Popup Open Hover Bg' in the Aurora Style properties to have a background colour of 'Secondary Darker' - Obviously this means all drop downs are now red, but I like the notices this way
View attachment 25951

I also customised some of the graphics too - Akrion, if you dont like me posting these I'm happy to take them down:

'login_page_width_bg.png' For making a more mechanical background to the dropdown and one red node_unread and the sprite to go with it.

Cheers,
Chris

This is a free theme ... everyone is more than welcome to mod/change and do whatever they want ... as long as the credits are not removed from the footer :).

Im trying to add a fixed BG like in my other theme. Ive tried to add to both HTML and Body
setting the images, no-repeat and fixed. The BG shows up like it should, but it scrolls with the page. What am I missing?

Top Bottom