Fixed Attachments Don't Appear If Clicked Again

Amaury

As title.

If I click on an attachment, it shows. However, if I close it and open it again, it doesn't appear. The only way to fix it is to refresh the page.

Here's an attachment
from a bug report someone made so you guys can see for yourselves, but if you guys can't get it to happen or something, I can make a video.

Fine here as well. You need to give some more details such as browser and version. Please also look at the browser error console.

Fine here as well. You need to give some more details such as browser and version. Please also look at the browser error console.

Mozilla Firefox 27.0, but I'm not sure how to check the error console. Here is a video (watch in full screen and 720p):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Win 7

FF (current) - when clicking on an attachment , closing and clicking again the overlay comes in but not the attachment.

console
Code:
OverlayLoader for misc/lightbox
Opening LightBox for Object[body.node13] using *[data-author]
setThumbStrip(Object[body.node13])

after closing the lightbox and clicking the attachment again only these two lines appear...
Code:
Opening LightBox for Object[body.node13] using *[data-author]
setThumbStrip(Object[body.node13])

the only errors are the weird ones I have seen associated with google fonts and facebook actions
some #numbers . followed by this text
##:##:#.###CSI/tbsd_
##:##:#.###CSI/_tbnd

Chrome - works as it should but if I open up the developer tools clicking on the attachment opens it in a new page so I can't even tell you what it does there.​

This appears to be a regression in FF 27 -- it didn't happen in 26. Regardless, I have worked around it.

Top Bottom