Atlas Shrugged (the movies)

TPerry

Anybody watch them? I just got through watching part 1 (didn't think I was going to like it but was bored) but really enjoyed it. Part II was just as good to me. I can't wait for part III to come out in 2014. Makes you kind of think about it. Now I've got to go out and get the books (we all know the book version is always better than the movie).

Yes, enjoyed them both.
All 3 movies are from one book. One long book...
Yep, just finished watching Ayn Rand & the Prophecy of Atlas Shrugged. Didn't realize the book was as old as it was. Time to get on the iPad and see if it's available through iTunes.

I didn't read Atlas Shrugged but I did read The Foutainhead. Ayn Rand is a tough author to get through. Not a huge fan.

I didn't read Atlas Shrugged but I did read The Foutainhead. Ayn Rand is a tough author to get through. Not a huge fan.
Just purchased & downloaded it onto my iPad mini. From what the documentary I watched showed it was hard for a LOT of people to get through and understand at the time it was written (Fountainhead), and most missed the point entirely of what she was trying to relay.

Top Bottom