XF 1.4 Asking for log in error by google in the forum

KC2T

Hi administration, i see that xenforo.com forum has an error whenever log in by google and my forum has the same error. Could you please tell me the solution to fix this?

Last edited:
I had no problem logging in with G+, so without any further details, we can't give any recommendations. It sounds like an issue with your account though.

I had no problem logging in with G+, so without any further details, we can't give any recommendations. It sounds like an issue with your account though.
You log out g + or gmail account and delete all browsing history once on the forum then please login with google xenforo.com and it will not show the login google

Help me, please :(
You have something else going on.
I just logged in with Google from an incognito window. You can see it prompted me with about what would be exchanged, and then XenForo.com wanted my password since it recognized my email was already associated with an existing account.

Screen Shot 2014-12-06 at 2.12.24 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-06 at 2.12.47 AM.webp

You have something else going on.
I just logged in with Google from an incognito window. You can see it prompted me with about what would be exchanged, and then XenForo.com wanted my password since it recognized my email was already associated with an existing account.

View attachment 91137 View attachment 91138
When I click the Login with Google, it does not appear to enter your login information such as your google account, it does not appear at all. I tried from my PC using the Windows operating system 8.1 and tablet Nexus 7. I used the browser to try to sign in with google in forum XenForo but not :(

Here is a video clip recording process error log google

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I suspect that's something specific to you or your machine, such as a browser extension or some sort of network issue that has prevented the necessary JS from loading

I suspect that's something specific to you or your machine, such as a browser extension or some sort of network issue that has prevented the necessary JS from loading
I have tested on many machines, including tablets and multiple browsers. You've also been a similar situation

Here is a video clip recording process error log google
What I find unusual about that clip (but I use a Mac) is that when you mouse over the Google icon, it turns blue for the link.
NONE of the browsers I use do that. That would tend me to believe that you have something else going on. Have you looked at the browser console to see if you are getting any javascript errors? Have you disabled (at least temporarily) any anti-virus that also monitors HTTP traffic in the browsers (and yes, a router/firewall can also have this built into it)?

Top Bottom