XF 1.5 After moving to another server Forum keep asking for password

supercars

Hi All, Yesterday I moved my forum to another server and after changing server, I facing a strange problem, for example after login admin panel if I want to go another page admin panel show me login page again, this way every time I change page xenforo redirect me to the login page.

Another issue is as a normal member if I select Stay logged in then I can login otherwise forum keep redirecting me to the login page,

Please help me.

EDIT: I think I found the solution, I am using cloudflare now trying with this solution, otherwise caching off also worked.

Last edited:
Yes, the issue is most likely the setting in CF which is causing an incorrect IP address.

In most cases it can be resolved by editing the library/config.php file and adding:

PHP:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']))
{
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'];
}

Yes, the issue is most likely the setting in CF which is causing an incorrect IP address.

In most cases it can be resolved by editing the library/config.php file and adding:

PHP:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']))
{
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'];
}

Thank you, its look like that issue is gone, can you please help me about another issue? or I will need to open another thread for that? the new issue is I am seeing this error after moving

Code:
ErrorException: A non-numeric value encountered - library/XenGallery/CronEntry/CleanUps.php:12

I am using Xenforo 1.5.7 and Php 7.2

Top Bottom