XF 2.2 Stuck asking me to log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdub

Even though I'm running XF Beta 2.2 on a private site this exact EXACT same issue happened with a supported version and I can't remember what was done to fix it.

I go to log in and it brings me RIGHT back to log in screen like I haven't logged in. Happens as well on control panel.

I can't disable any addons if I can't log in. And I only have 1 addon installed and it's very minor and has been working a very long time.

Ok to further cause confusion... it works fine logging in on my phone and I was able to upgrade to beta 3... but still won't work on this browser on a mac. Incognito mode and clearing cookies doesn't fix it.

FYI it lets me log in just fine on my phone browser and safari on this iMac. It's just Chrome that's the problem. Upgrading to Beta 3 on my phone didn't solve the issue.

To make things even stranger... THIS EXACT SAME THING is happening on another XF Beta 2 (or 3) site I know of on this browser after I cleared all the cookies. My 2.1 site's all work fine.

Did Beta 2.2 break something with old chrome browsers?

Running Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) My os is 10.9.5 and I can't upgrade it on this computer due to legacy software

Closing this thread to keep responses in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom