Anyone going to ForumCon?

Any video??? Anybody have anything to say at all about Kier's presentation and the audience response?

Any buzz afterward?

Or did IB launch a gag order on the whole thing?

Be funny if Kier finished, stepped away from the podium, stopped with a thoughtful look, stepped back to the podium and said "I've got one more comment. Internet Brands..." , then flips the finger.

Be funny if Kier finished, stepped away from the podium, stopped with a thoughtful look, stepped back to the podium and said "I've got one more comment. Internet Brands..." , then flips the finger.
Wouldn't be funny at all, actually, and very unprofessional. I'm sure Kier would much rather spend that finger energy programming XenForo. ;)
I can't find Kier in the speakers list. :(
http://forumcon.com/speakers
I noticed that too. I thought he was on that list before and was removed, but I can't remember.

I think part of why there isn't much coverage for ForumCon is because it's new, after all. I do have to agree with statements that there should be a bit more coverage though... if no video, at least more Twitter/Facebook coverage, pictures... something. Otherwise all we know is that it happened, some people went to go see it, but no one outside of the attendees really knows what was discussed/revealed.

To me, ForumCon makes all the right noises but there doesn't seem to be a proper, engaging approach for interested parties. We only need a stream, a live tweet feed, something, it doesn't need to be expensive - just current. Who can seriously find the time or the money these days, to travel to this type of event?

Engage with your public and future attendees, speakers and customers ForumCon!

I don't know why they can't through events such as this one for free... why do we have to pay? I have seen so many event for wordpress for free. The only reason I wanted to go is because kier is going there. Anyway kier never even mentioned it in his twitter account nor in XF. So I ended up not going .... :)

Top Bottom