Anyone going to ForumCon?

For those of you that will be making it out to ForumCon we've set xenForo users up with a discount code on registration: use code XENFORO and you'll get a $50 discount off registration.

Hope you can come and check out Kier's keynote!
Any chance of there being streaming video?

At least the con' is getting closer to the East Coast.... Atlantic City or Baltimore would be a nice destination for next year. :D

I'll be in Chicago for a few days when ForumCon is there. Will have to see whether I can make it to ForumCon and spend the whole day there. Was at the one in San Francisco. If you didn't go, it could be an interesting place to meet people to network. I enjoyed meeting the good people at Viglink as well.

Would love to see Kier's keynote... hopefully someone will post the video...

Most definitely, Kier's will be the star of this year's Conference. Congrats!

http://forumcon.com/

ForumCon is obviously a convention for Forums and Communities.

It's going to take place on September 27th in Chicago, and apparently, I missed the San Francisco one! :(

Guess who will be there? Your very own Kier Darby.

InternetBrands will be there, too.

The interesting thing I found out is the bio for Mr. Darby, it says that he founded a CGI animation studio. O_O But.. But... I don't see any of his animation stuff!

someone give me an all expense paid trip and I'll go :p

For those of you that will be making it out to ForumCon we've set xenForo users up with a discount code on registration: use code XENFORO and you'll get a $50 discount off registration.

Hope you can come and check out Kier's keynote!

I would come, mainly for any discussions on traffic building and monetization, but it just isn't in the cards this year. That and none of my admin colleagues are going--it is nice to meet up with familiar faces and bounce ideas off of each other.

... Either would be good where one doesn't need to fly.
That's why I was recommending either AC or Baltimore; they would be good comprise East coast locations for those of us either in the North-East (I'm about 40 miles west of Philly) or further South.

Im planning to be on vacation that week, have not decided 100% where I will be going yet.
I hear Chicago is pretty nice at that time of year... :whistle:

Damn, why do these things always have to be US centric :(

Anyone would think they had a monopoly on forum admins - lol

Perhaps someone could suggest to the organisers that they record the keynotes and put them on youtube afterwards as I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Not everyone can jump on a plane and jet off to the US of A. Especially when its within 4 weeks of my wife's due date :eek:

I hear Chicago is pretty nice at that time of year... :whistle:

Damn, why do these things always have to be US centric :(

Anyone would think they had a monopoly on forum admins - lol

Perhaps someone could suggest to the organisers that they record the keynotes and put them on youtube afterwards as I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Not everyone can jump on a plane and jet off to the US of A. Especially when its within 4 weeks of my wife's due date :eek:
I WOULD TRY... :)

Top Bottom