Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

Well, I've added hundreds of videos to NerdZone and it's always worked, so perhaps there's something else going on.
So have i. But things like uploading of pictures on this particular forum needs addressing as it won't show on the forum itself.
Also by having that up you have another way of posting up your youtube videos if oembed isn't working.

No, because he isn’t like us peasants. Respect the monarchy man

s3 peasants GIF
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Woah... now this gets me thinking....
I wonder who's style you've gone with in the 3.0 version?
I ponder that for a while... 👀👀
I mean it would be handy if was the Xenbase one from @Russ
#lotstoponder🤔

So have i. But things like uploading of pictures on this particular forum needs addressing as it won't show on the forum itself.
Also by having that up you have another way of posting up your youtube videos if oembed isn't working.
That redundancy argument is a good one.

That redundancy argument is a good one.
Say if you are on twitter and we know that's not working properly causing people here to reprogram oembed with the new url.
that should be up in the embedding media box too.
With adding an image if you can't attatch it you can use the pic viewer.

Reactions: FTL
I wonder if that is the new style search as well on the same page?
Just in case it wasn’t clear from @Brogan’s comments, nothing in the manual/documentation is related to XF itself. We use MkDocs as a system for deploying our documentation and the theme is a third party one that, aside from adjusting some colours, is basically just the way it is in that theme and not necessarily a conscious choice by us or how we would implement it in the future.

Just in case it wasn’t clear from @Brogan’s comments, nothing in the manual/documentation is related to XF itself. We use MkDocs as a system for deploying our documentation and the theme is a third party one that, aside from adjusting some colours, is basically just the way it is in that theme and not necessarily a conscious choice by us or how we would implement it in the future.
Ok that makes sense.

It wouldn't bother me if you did because xenbase theme would be actually perfect.
And by the time it's been ported to the new syntax of XF3 may as well have made a new one. The new style is already in progress/done.

God only knows how we got talking about 3.0 now though. I'm nervous.

Top Bottom