Any plans to continue a vB4 importer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio

I manage a vbulletin4 forum and Im looking for a importer to migrate my forum. The importer of Pauls gives me an error when I try to import users.

So I would like to know if its planned to release an official vb4 importer with support?

Thanks

if you asking, if they have a plan? I think they should I see more costumers coming from vb4 rather than vb3. Nevertheless, it should be a priority in xf list of "to do..."!

I manage a vbulletin4 forum and Im looking for a importer to migrate my forum. The importer of Pauls gives me an error when I try to import users.

So I would like to know if its planned to release an official vb4 importer with support?

Thanks
Pauls importer works with 1.0.4, not with the new betas.

I know someone wants to write a new importer. If you want to test your vb4 data in a xenforo environment now, there is only Paul Ms importer available.

it dont with my vb4 forum i get a
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_16976_0.MYI'; try to repair it
Is this all you get as an error message or do you have a more elaborate one? You might repair your vbulletin tables in phpmyadmin before upgrading. You just select the table and then click on "repair". You should do that only with a test installation.

Whenever I did a new import, I removed all the xenforo database and did a new xenforo install.

Happy converting :)

Is this all you get as an error message or do you have a more elaborate one? You might repair your vbulletin tables in phpmyadmin before upgrading. You just select the table and then click on "repair". You should do that only with a test installation.

Whenever I did a new import, I removed all the xenforo database and did a new xenforo install.

Happy converting :)
thanks marcus for the help, but I have already done that and all tables were ok..so I dont know what to do.

The completly errors are:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_16976_1.MYI'; try to repair it
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin4.php at line 519
  5. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin4->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  6. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 166
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 218
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

Moved to the correct forum for support.

You will need to associate your forum account with your license to post in this forum and continue getting support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom