Anti-Spam by CleanTalk

Anti-Spam by CleanTalk 2.6

No permission to download
This addon is currently causing conflicts with XenCentral Multisite's cross-site login feature, and causes logged in users to login every few hours.

This addon is currently causing conflicts with XenCentral Multisite's cross-site login feature, and causes logged in users to login every few hours.

Hello,

Thank you for your request.

Is there really a problem with CleanTalk plugin? How did you define it? Are there any errors (PHP or other)? Do you use the latest version of CleanTalk plugin? We will be grateful for any information.

Hello,

Thank you for your request.

Is there really a problem with CleanTalk plugin? How did you define it? Are there any errors (PHP or other)? Do you use the latest version of CleanTalk plugin? We will be grateful for any information.
For ~2 months since I installed your add-on, my board logged everyone out every few hours. I went through all the settings and potential fixes, and even disabled the cross-site login.

I then systematically went down disabling any non-critical add-on for ~2-3 hours each, and they were all fine until I tried yours. This was a week ago, and I've not been logged out since.

For ~2 months since I installed your add-on, my board logged everyone out every few hours. I went through all the settings and potential fixes, and even disabled the cross-site login.

I then systematically went down disabling any non-critical add-on for ~2-3 hours each, and they were all fine until I tried yours. This was a week ago, and I've not been logged out since.

Thank you for your feedback.

We will make tests with the XenCentral Multisite's cross-site login feature and fix this issue if there are any conflicts.
Please, give us 1-2 working days for it.
Also, send us any php of database logs if there are lines about cleantalk.

Best regards.

We couldn't reproduce the issue.

We need to test it to understand why this problem occurs.
Could you create a temporary user with administrator rights and give access to it for us? We will not touch anything else except our add-on, we guarantee the integrity and safety of your data.

If not, could you clone your website and give us access to the clone then?

Please, send your reply via our private ticket system:
https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open

Thank you.

We couldn't reproduce the issue.

We need to test it to understand why this problem occurs.
Could you create a temporary user with administrator rights and give access to it for us? We will not touch anything else except our add-on, we guarantee the integrity and safety of your data.

If not, could you clone your website and give us access to the clone then?

Please, send your reply via our private ticket system:
https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open

Thank you.
I'll see if I have the time to do a test site.

We'll probably not be using your add-on regardless as there wasn't much in the way of improvement and there were more false positives than I cared for.

I'll see if I have the time to do a test site.

We'll probably not be using your add-on regardless as there wasn't much in the way of improvement and there were more false positives than I cared for.
We will be very grateful for your help. We are always improving our plugin and we can tune our filters for your needs. Write to us anytime.

Just installed this on a site that was getting hammered with spam. This is a great addon - and I'd highly recommend this addon for folks.

Hello,

You will see the list of found users. You can delete selected or all or do not delete anything. If you want to review account you need to do it in standard Xenforo Users tab.

This addon loads site-wide while it should only load on registration. It loads many cookies to users which results in many errors on each page load:
Cookie “ct_fkp_timestamp” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute.
This should not happen, because the options to check in forums and threads as well as the spamfirewall are turned off.

Please resolve this.

Last edited:
Hello,

The plugin uses cookies for more than just checking registrations. Cookies are used for checking comments, contact forms and for spamfirewall working.

It loads many cookies to users which results in many errors on each page load:

Could you, please let me know that errors are you talking about?

The plugin uses cookies for more than just checking registrations. Cookies are used for checking comments, contact forms and for spamfirewall working.
We do not want checking of comments, contact form and spamfirewall. These functions have been turned off and therefore the cookies should not load outside the registration page. If at all.
Could you, please let me know that errors are you talking about?
In the console there are about 15 cookie errors like this:
Cookie “ct_fkp_timestamp” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute.

We do not want checking of comments, contact form and spamfirewall. These functions have been turned off and therefore the cookies should not load outside the registration page. If at all.

In the console there are about 15 cookie errors like this:
Hello,

We have fixed the issue, please, update using this instruction https://cleantalk.org/help/update-xenforo2
And this archive: https://github.com/CleanTalk/xenforo-antispam/releases/download/dev-version/xenforo-dev.zip

let us know if you have other questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom