1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Spam by CleanTalk 1.7

Cloud anti spam. No CAPTCHA, no questions, no counting animals, no puzzles, no math and no spam bots

1. AlexanderBezborodov submitted a new resource:

Anti spam by CleanTalk - Cloud antispam. No CAPTCHA, no questions, no counting animals, no puzzles, no math and no spam bots.

Read more about this resource...
    ForestForTrees likes this.
  2. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The package i get is for smf, file: antispam_cleantalk_smf-1.20.tar.gz.

Fix it, please.

3. Thanks for the info. We have already fixed.
    ForestForTrees likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

@AlexanderBezborodov figured I'd give this a go with the 14 day trial to test it out. I'm curious when you say a user posts a comment, are you referring to commenting on other users profiles is what it monitors? Or does it check when a new user makes any posts?

Also can you clarify these options:

5. Enable comments test via stop list
    Stop words check. With this option activated, all posts containing stop words will be sent to manual moderation. Auto-this setting disabled.

Offtopic detection
    The service analyzes the post text and the topic, articles and previous comments. If the comment topic is different from the website topic, the message is sent to the manual moderation. Auto-this setting disabled.

Enable comments test via stop list and Offtopic detection
    These checks are only members of the group New Member. These settings are applied as needed.
    Addon XenForo checks for spam only registration. Spam check for new member, we will add as needed.

Is meant posts of the users group New Member. The plugin is free and its code is open. It provides access to the cloud anti spam service CleanTalk. CleanTalk offers a free trial period of 14 days. Payment for a single website $8 per year.

I answered all your questions? Let me know if you have any more questions.
  6. JackieChun

JackieChun Active Member

Alexander, best of luck to you with this service.
  7. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

How much does this cost to implement? I noticed someone mentioned a 14 "free" trial? And can anyone confirm this is stopping "100%" of spambots?
  8. It costs $8 for a one site. Please, look a price

Yes, free trial is 14 days. You can try to check it.

Let us know if you have any more questions.
  9. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

I'm not having a big problem with spambots right now, but I'll check out the site! :)
  10. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

I installed it, but don't see any options for it anywhere (I checked Spam Management, User Registration, and Options in general).

I am having a server error with a plugin I tried to install before this one, could that be affecting it? I see this in admin: "There are manual rebuild processes that have been stopped before completion. Click here to complete them" (but it errors out) along with my server error log for that other plugin. Please help!
  11. Please check here,

Options -> Spam Management -> Anti-spam by CleanTalk

Did you find the options?

If not, please look setup manual,

CleanTalk anti-spam setup on XenForo

Does it work?
  12. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

It wasn't in Spam Management. I ended up having to restore my DB as another plugin messed it up. I'll give it another shot.
  13. Thanks! Let us know if you have any questions.
  14. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

Got it working! I'll see what happens. 8$ isn't bad!
    AlexanderBezborodov likes this.
  15. You're always welcome!
    zoldos likes this.
  16. zoldos likes this.
  17. zoldos

zoldos Well-Known Member

I upgraded but it still says version 1.2.0. :)
  18. Do you have 1.2 in XenForo backend or in CleanTalk Dashboard?

Login to dashboard

Dashboard version will be changed right after first call to check spam on registrations/post or just do dummy test with email s@cleantalk.org.