Anti-Spam by CleanTalk

Anti-Spam by CleanTalk 2.6

No permission to download
There is some kind of a bug when upgrading from V1.4 to the just released v1.4.2

It came up with a template error on either line 21 or 22, I forget which. I had to uninstall the addon and delete the CleanTalk folder and go back to v1.30 to get everything back. I tried to uninstall and go back to v1.4 first, but the same thing happened. So I had to clear everything and go back to v1.30.

Yep, is coming up with the error below.

Line 22: Template syntax error.

V1.42 will not install correctly.

Okay, upgraded in XF backend confirmed, but still get this in Cleantalk dasboard: Service #92340, app version 1.0

I having the same problem. I installed v1.4.3, but it still says v1.3.0 on my dashboard. It's not recognizing v.1.4.3 of some reason.

How do I get the "XenForo spam blocked by CleanTalk." off on the footer? I don't want that...

I see a check box in the admin panel via User Registration but it doesn't do anything.

How do I get the "XenForo spam blocked by CleanTalk." off on my footer? I don't want that...

I see a check box in the admin panel via User Registration but it doesn't do anything.

Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if this plugin is worth it. It has "blocked" several so called spam bots, but the lack of detailed settings in XF backend and the constant problems with upgrading is lowering my confidence.

I also don't appreciate the blatant advertising either....

Top Bottom