Anti-Spam by CleanTalk

Anti-Spam by CleanTalk 2.6

No permission to download
AlexanderBezborodov submitted a new resource:

Anti spam by CleanTalk - Cloud antispam. No CAPTCHA, no questions, no counting animals, no puzzles, no math and no spam bots.

MOD checks new registrations on the forum using a series of tests to detect spambots - blacklisted IP, EMAIL address, the presence of JavaScript, form submitting time, etc.

We have developed antispam for WordPress that would provide maximum protection from spam bots and you can provide for your visitors a simple and convenient form of comments/registrations without annoying CAPTCHAs and puzzles. Used to detect spam multistage test that allows us to block up to 100% of spam...

Read more about this resource...

The package i get is for smf, file: antispam_cleantalk_smf-1.20.tar.gz.

Fix it, please.

Salud2

Hey
@AlexanderBezborodov figured I'd give this a go with the 14 day trial to test it out. I'm curious when you say a user posts a comment, are you referring to commenting on other users profiles is what it monitors? Or does it check when a new user makes any posts?

Also can you clarify these options:

Screenshot_1.webp

Enable comments test via stop list
Stop words check. With this option activated, all posts containing stop words will be sent to manual moderation. Auto-this setting disabled.

Offtopic detection
The service analyzes the post text and the topic, articles and previous comments. If the comment topic is different from the website topic, the message is sent to the manual moderation. Auto-this setting disabled.

Enable comments test via stop list and Offtopic detection
These checks are only members of the group New Member. These settings are applied as needed.
Addon XenForo checks for spam only registration. Spam check for new member, we will add as needed.

figured I'd give this a go with the 14 day trial to test it out. I'm curious when you say a user posts a comment, are you referring to commenting on other users profiles is what it monitors? Or does it check when a new user makes any posts?

Is meant posts of the users group New Member. The plugin is free and its code is open. It provides access to the cloud anti spam service CleanTalk. CleanTalk offers a free trial period of 14 days. Payment for a single website $8 per year.

I answered all your questions? Let me know if you have any more questions.

How much does this cost to implement? I noticed someone mentioned a 14 "free" trial? And can anyone confirm this is stopping "100%" of spambots?

I installed it, but don't see any options for it anywhere (I checked Spam Management, User Registration, and Options in general).

I am having a server error with a plugin I tried to install before this one, could that be affecting it? I see this in admin: "There are manual rebuild processes that have been stopped before completion. Click here to complete them" (but it errors out) along with my server error log for that other plugin. Please help!

It wasn't in Spam Management. I ended up having to restore my DB as another plugin messed it up. I'll give it another shot.

Top Bottom