[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Hi, I want to update this amazing plugin.
How do you update existing plugins? Do I have to delete the plugin and remove installation files, and reinstall everything?

I just installed it and the first thing I've noticed is that it added a "Last edited by" to all notes:

mod pan edit.png

Is it meant to behave like that, or is it an issue on my side?

How do you update existing plugins?
From Add-on part of your ACP you just choose to install/upgrade from archive, ie file you have already downloaded on your computer (or phone, but I don't do admin things from phone, or at least on that level). After that, system takes care of everything and you just answer if there's any questions by the system.

@AndrewSimm
thank you Andrew for this plugin.
I saw that when a moderator updates a user in a user group, this action does not appear in the "moderator log".
Can you fix this so that this action also appears there and is visible to the admins?

Thanks!

@AndrewSimm
thank you Andrew for this plugin.
I saw that when a moderator updates a user in a user group, this action does not appear in the "moderator log".
Can you fix this so that this action also appears there and is visible to the admins?

Thanks!
User group changes are logged in the user change log. You can access this via the moderator panel as well.

Thanks Andrew,

Will updating to this version display a much different panel to moderators? As I'm not one, only an admin, I don't want to update right now if it's adding items moderators were not using or needing before or adding items that could be unfamiliar from before.

Am I overthinking this? Are the changes more behind the scene than I'm thinking?

Last edited:
Thanks Andrew,

Will updating to this version display a much different panel to moderators? As I'm not one, only an admin, I don't want to update right now if it's adding items moderators were not using or needing before or adding items that could be unfamiliar from before.

Am I overthinking this? Are the changes more behind the scene than I'm thinking?
What version are you on now?

The thread big updates you get when going to version 1.7.x are:
1) Mods can update users to select user groups
2) Mods can edit user notes
3) Mods can search for users using the full criteria from the admin panel
Thanks Andrew, I was concerned the "GUI" would look different.

Regards,

Andre

Top Bottom