AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Twitter sends mobile users to the AMP if they notice the amp-meta-tag :)

Instagram is Facebook product, Facebook have their own AMP competitor called "Instant articles" => They don't send to AMP :D

Anyone found google amp bot stalled? I'm at 2% sigh for over a week now. Going up a couple of pages daily...

Last edited:
Google had a problem re-indexing websites for months, just recently it started working again. I will keep an eye out for AMP pages.

Same. Pretty much expected. I can probably turn on title in url and boost indexing but that's not a smart move as entire board would have to be reindexed 😛

Anyone found google amp not stalled? I'm at 2% sigh for over a week now. Going up a couple of pages daily...
Do you only have discussion forums? Then google takes its time. If possible, convert discussions into Q&A topics or news topics, then it goes more quickly. We now have almost 20,000 topics in the index.

Do you only have discussion forums? Then google takes its time. If possible, convert discussions into Q&A topics or news topics, then it goes more quickly. We now have almost 20,000 topics in the index.

Yep mine are mostly discussions. Didn't know flipping them might speed this up. Interesting tip.

Is this a bug with this addon?
Just happen on PHP 8.0.1 and XF 2.2.3.

Attached are random 3 error logs out of hundreds I got :|.
To me it looks like the code closest to the error is from XenConcept/HideBBCode so maybe try disabling that first to see if errors stop?

If that doesn't help, you can try to temporarily disable AMPXF also to see if the errors stop :)

Hmmm ... Has @mazzly released the add-on for PHP 8.x?
Nope, but don't really think there should be any breaking changes.. Using 7.4 in my own dev environment & forum :)

Beta version with early support for XenAddons/UBS sent out to some testers :)

Big shout out to @Bob that has written very clean code and followed the XF guidelines so that the code is easy to navigate!
Adding the extra AMP support on top has been very straightforward so far, and I'm sure it will be the same for RMS / ShowCase once I get to it :)

Top Bottom