AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Thanks for the update, but I have an issue with comments now.

Clicking on View more comments link on AMP page will bring you to a broken page.
URL looks like this: /posts/<post_id>/load-previous-comments?before=<some_numeric_id>

I've hidden my comments for now with CSS to remedy the issue.
I'll repost this on Comment addon thread also.

Thanks for the update, but I have an issue with comments now.

Clicking on View more comments link on AMP page will bring you to a broken page.
URL looks like this: /posts/<post_id>/load-previous-comments?before=<some_numeric_id>

I've hidden my comments for now with CSS to remedy the issue.
I'll investigate further then :)

Reactions: rdn
No need.. this needs to be fixed/handled somehow in the AMPXF addon.. The [UW] FCS addon loads those extra comments with Ajax, which we can't do with AMP.. so probably the link would need to be replaced with a "link to canonical page" instead..

• Love
Reactions: rdn
I'm seeing a number of valid pages, and impressions via Google Search. When does the "lift" start? I'm not seeing a lift in Google Analytics, but do I need to set anything specifically up to track that in GA? I don't put ads on those pages, but I may start I just don't use adsense for a number of my sites.

GA tracks automatically, you just need to create segment filters in your reports to see the different user types.
I highly recommend putting ads on, as soon all your search traffic will be amp landings.

import these segments:

GA tracks automatically, you just need to create segment filters in your reports to see the different user types.
I highly recommend putting ads on, as soon all your search traffic will be amp landings.

import these segments:
Thanks man! :)

Had forgotten to add those instructions to the FAQ..

Now they are there:

Does the bot check urls from the sitemap? Or it crawls pages, grabbing urls?
I mean does it check forums & threads pages, or individual posts urls as well?

Does the bot check urls from the sitemap? Or it crawls pages, grabbing urls?
I mean does it check forums & threads pages, or individual posts urls as well?
It takes the threads from the sitemap and checks the AMP pages for those. Posts are part of the threads so those are checked as part of the thread checking :)

It takes the threads from the sitemap and checks the AMP pages for those. Posts are part of the threads so those are checked as part of the thread checking :)
cool!
I mean if I have 20k threads bot will crawl 20k pages, not 20k of pages plus 400k of posts pages.

cool!
I mean if I have 20k threads bot will crawl 20k pages, not 20k of pages plus 400k of posts pages.
Almost: it will crawl those 20K threads + all of their pages, which will contain all those 400K posts :) 👍

so lets say the 20K threads have on average 5 pages each, it will crawl 100K pages total :)

Almost: it will crawl those 20K threads + all of their pages, which will contain all those 400K posts :) 👍

so lets say the 20K threads have on average 5 pages each, it will crawl 100K pages total :)
that's exactly what I wanted to hear. ) thanks!

Top Bottom