AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
oh i have the code in place. was wondering if ad placement has been automated (random locations as with regular auto ads) on amp pages. for me ads only appear on places where they are manually placed.
With AMP, the focus is on speed, which is why many scripts are dispensed with and only one advertisement is placed in an already known place.

Loving the Ampbot, comes in so handy for things that were messed up from a previous import from IPB years ago. This add-on is great. Thanks for all the hard work. :)
Thanks :) Yes the AMPBot is really handy for these things.. Just need to make it more intelligent 🤖 ❤️

Here...
all you have to do: /admin.php?advertising/
View attachment 244235
oh i have the code in place. was wondering if ad placement has been automated (random locations as with regular auto ads) on amp pages. for me ads only appear on places where they are manually placed.
on related note... amp auto ads working for anyone? 🤔
The amp-auto-ads seems to be very hard to get working correctly.. For some it doesn't show anything at all. for @JulianD is showed, but only at bottom of page etc..
It is probably best to place ads "manually" just to be sure :)

i would probably give it a try disabling manual ads to see if it at all works. i imagine it might not be doing anything because of multiple ad units existing already.

as for ampbot! as someone mentioned before... it really seems to stick to page 1 of threads. i don't remember seeing any reports from inner pages. might be wrong though :D

i would probably give it a try disabling manual ads to see if it at all works. i imagine it might not be doing anything because of multiple ad units existing already.

as for ampbot! as someone mentioned before... it really seems to stick to page 1 of threads. i don't remember seeing any reports from inner pages. might be wrong though :D
Yes, there is a suggestion on ampxf.com to make it also crawl all pages of a thread :)

Just a FYI this is listed as €40.00 but from what I can see, it starts at €50.00 on the application website.

Just a FYI this is listed as €40.00 but from what I can see, it starts at €50.00 on the application website.
Ah yes, there is also a 30€ and 40€ license available depending 👍

It would be great if XF resources could support "price ranges" and/or multiple prices :)

Ahhh, that makes sense!

Do you require proof of not-for-profit status for your €40.00 licence?

I agree, multiple prices on submission would be useful.

where would be best for me to align my logo to the left vs. centered? style settings, or template modification...?

where would be best for me to align my logo to the left vs. centered? style settings, or template modification...?
amp_style_custom.less has logo styles and AMP_CONTAINER inserts the logo (and all other things).

There is a suggestion (and plan) to add more styling options like this, but it might take a while as we're focusing on adding support for more "content-critical" things at the moment :)
Hello,
I am using cloudflare on my site. Does your addon work well with cloudflare?
Yes, we actually kind of recommend running the forum behind CF, as they support "AMP Real URL" which is good for lowering bounce rate.

Roughly ~62% of our customers are actually running their forums on CF and almost all of them have enabled the "AMP Real URL" option :)

Can confirm works just perfect with TH IO style. Thanks to @mazzly for extra help for small adjustments and some minor issues fixing. Waiting for results now :)

A question about this use case:

1610971852271.webp
Are these users confirmed to be unique users? Does the AMPXF solution have any affect on things like session stats; any double-counting risks if a user views a ?amp=1 page, and then because they clicked, they show up as 2 users now, whereas pre-AMPXF they would have been considered 1 user? 🤔

A question about this use case:

View attachment 244304
Are these users confirmed to be unique users? Does the AMPXF solution have any affect on things like session stats; any double-counting risks if a user views a ?amp=1 page, and then because they clicked, they show up as 2 users now, whereas pre-AMPXF they would have been considered 1 user? 🤔
There is the <amp-linker> functionality that is not currently implemented, so yes, that data might be slightly skewed for the users coming in, that decide to continue onto the real site.
The amp-linker, once implemented, will also show the correct "bounce rate" for AMP-visitors, as they will now be counted as "leaving the site" if they continue onto the "real site".

However, if you look on that sites same graph from Google search console and compare it to ganalytics, you can see that they very much match up. So the "error" should be negligible in this case :)

The amp-linker, once implemented, will also show the correct "bounce rate" for AMP-visitors, as they will now be counted as "leaving the site" if they continue onto the "real site".
got it, that is helpful - thanks!

Yes, we actually kind of recommend running the forum behind CF, as they support "AMP Real URL" which is good for lowering bounce rate.
Does it work well with the plethora of CF optimization features like Railgun, Mirage, Rocket Loader, etc? Or are there caveats?

Top Bottom