AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Just wanted to leave this here! Search Console has been showing error for a bunch of tag pages. Checked the source code and this appears:

<link rel="canonical" href="#amp-broken-url:{ $canonicalUrl }">

I am on the latest beta. Just a FYI. Take care!
Thanks for reporting this! :) 👍

Will probably release Stable version later today with fix for above and also improvement to "broken link checker" so it can handle domains with umlaus/scandics/magical characters in them :)

@mazzly Saw your post in other thread but i gonna ask here. So if site under CF isn't that not necessary using your product?
You don't need to be behind Cloudflare to run the AMPXF addon no. If you have AMP pages and are behind Cloudflare that option is good to enable :)
@mazzly Text logo does not have homepage link?
Oh yes so it seems.. I will put it on the list for the next release (which will likely be stable) :) 👍

You don't need to be behind Cloudflare to run the AMPXF addon no. If you have AMP pages and are behind Cloudflare that option is good to enable :)

So it meaning that is true that your product is not necessary anymore if any site runs under CF with AMP enabled. I analyzed your comment previously on that thread.

So it meaning that is true that your product is not necessary anymore if any site runs under CF with AMP enabled. I analyzed your comment previously on that thread.
cloudflare does not have a feature where it would create amp pages for you. it does a feature that would let amp pages appear to load from your domain instead of google's cache. more details here: https://blog.cloudflare.com/announcing-amp-real-url/
@Danny88 So Cloudflare only "boosts" AMPXF, but it doesn't do anything without the AMPXF addon :) Hope that makes sense :)

3 weeks after installing on my medium sized site and things seem pretty constant:

(not that I'm complaining at all, you never know how google will react and my main interest in amp was to protect against future changes)
1614948075878.webp

Number of amp pages in google is still climbing and indexed amount is around half of the pages checked by amp bot so I guess more amp traffic to come

1614948187716.webp

GA organic trafic main site
1614948680461.webp
GA organic traffic amp
1614948720274.webp
GA all
1614948770228.webp

Kinda OT, but: We do run advertising including Google Ads on that website so I am not kidding.
OT is only when you display the measured values from the desktop. ;)

What are the values like at Mobile? (That's what AMP and the optimizations are all about...)

OT is only when you display the measured values from the desktop. ;)

What are the values like at Mobile? (That's what AMP and the optimizations are all about...)
His pages also have 100 score on mobile :D

It is impressive to say the least.. I did these types of optimizations at one point for a custom built site, and could get it quite easily to ~95+ score.. But squeezing out those last 5 points was really tricky.

Then afterwards I realized that 90+ is good enough, and there are better things to focus on for SEO and traffic growth rather than trying to squeeze out a couple 10ms improvements more :D

But then again I'm a firm believer in the Pareto principle or 80/20 rule so it might just be me 🙈

Last edited:
Therefore, because people like me are not full programmers, we need AMP and thus get ads including:
:D
1614949938336.webp

Without AMP ...
:(
1614950166486.webp

Top Bottom