AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Can anyone check if CloudFlare AMP Real URL option is working in their dashboard or not. I cannot turn it on. Gives me an error. I am not sure if turning it off and on would restart the process though.
Mine gives an error too. Figured they’d fix it eventually

i assume it was already enabled on your account? i had it disabled for a few days now and planned to enable it again today. or did you disable and enable it again (i won't recommend this though as it might not get enabled due to the bug i and arn are facing at our end!)

Hello! I have been 2 days with the addon installed and I have the following curiosity. is it counterproductive to use styles with colors in thread titles?

Currently I use them a lot, I use styles in them and some emojis in some too.

it is better not to use styles, not colors or emojis?

Thank you, I will inform about the addon.

Hello! I have been 2 days with the addon installed and I have the following curiosity. is it counterproductive to use styles with colors in thread titles?

Currently I use them a lot, I use styles in them and some emojis in some too.

it is better not to use styles, not colors or emojis?

Thank you, I will inform about the addon.
I think that those should not matter :)

Ahh yes might need to add a style rules that hide those.. Are you allowing guests to post to threads btw?

Yes enabled Enable writing before registering option. We have big issue with AMP 1.3.2 RC 2 update and not Compatibility with @AddonFlare Paid Registrations addon. So we need fix this issue ASAP and for now disabled AMP addon because having error in /register/ and /account/upgrades page.

ScreenShot00171.webp

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater22::getAfPaidRegistrations() src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Entity/AccountType.php:169

Generated by: Nirjonmela Feb 6, 2021 at 11:42 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(110): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Entity\AccountType->get('alias_user_upgr...')
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Repository/AccountType.php(51): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('alias_user_upgr...')
#2 [internal function]: AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\AccountType->AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Entity\AccountType))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(189): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Repository/AccountType.php(60): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(42): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\AccountType->filterPurchasedAliases(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Upgrades', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(17) "/account/upgrades"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@ivp @Ozzy47 @Sperber @eva2000 Above release is dedicated to you guys :) 👍
Just a short question: I can´t see

Code:
        <script async custom-element="amp-auto-ads"
                src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-auto-ads-0.1.js">
        </script>

added somewhere. Already read in your FAQ ths step, to include the js in the header of the AMP pages, should be disregarded - just wanna make sure, the ads are coming as I can´t see any by now (guess that will take some hours). Got so excited, that I am a lil bit unpatiened, sry ;)

Yes enabled Enable writing before registering option. We have big issue with AMP 1.3.2 RC 2 update and not Compatibility with @AddonFlare Paid Registrations addon. So we need fix this issue ASAP and for now disabled AMP addon because having error in /register/ and /account/upgrades page.

View attachment 245783

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater22::getAfPaidRegistrations() src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Entity/AccountType.php:169

Generated by: Nirjonmela Feb 6, 2021 at 11:42 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(110): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Entity\AccountType->get('alias_user_upgr...')
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Repository/AccountType.php(51): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('alias_user_upgr...')
#2 [internal function]: AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\AccountType->AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Entity\AccountType))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(189): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Repository/AccountType.php(60): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(42): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\AccountType->filterPurchasedAliases(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgrades(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Upgrades', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(17) "/account/upgrades"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Yes, looking into this. In the meanwhile you can disable the addon or install the previous version.

Just a short question: I can´t see

Code:
        <script async custom-element="amp-auto-ads"
                src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-auto-ads-0.1.js">
        </script>

added somewhere. Already read in your FAQ ths step to include th js should be disregarded - just wanna make sure, the ads are coming as I can´t see any by now (guess that will take some hours).
Yes, you only need to add the <amp-ad> codes into ad positions with [AMP] in the name. the <script>-part is automatically handled by the addon

Top Bottom