Alpha testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were an alpha stage again the best people currently here at xenforo is what the devs want to be looking for.

Huh? So you saying we are inferior and you're the best people here - because you got picked before in the Alpha? o_O

Excuse me.... then.

I seriously give up.

My point was simple.

If a list is made of Alpha Testers, and 85 qualify, but only 50 are in, the 50 I want in are the 50 that have been here throughout the entire time (devs, themers, stylers, ones who know it inside and out). No one said anything about longevity. It has to do with the fact they up and left. Had they stayed, helped out here, sure, all about it. They didn't, so I would not agree. I certainly don't feel that anyone who stuck around is "owed something", so do not even try to label that. You keep talking like I am expecting something. I don't. I don't need anything. I don't even care about testing it actually. However, if choosing a group to do so, again, I want the group that is up to date on everything, have continually helped others throughout the lawsuit era, and have developed and styled during that period. Not someone who decided it was time for a 2 year break from xF.

Again, I know what constitutes Alpha Testing. Please quit attempting to explain it, as I already have that concept down.

Either way, I have nothing else to say. Especially to shady characters in this thread.

Huh? So you saying we are inferior and you're the best people here - because you got picked before in the Alpha? o_O

Excuse me.... then.

No, I don't think she said that. As with others, you are saying they said it, when in fact, they didn't.

Jeez.

I seriously give up.

My point was simple.

If a list is made of Alpha Testers, and 85 qualify, but only 50 are in, the 50 I want in are the 50 that have been here throughout the entire time (devs, themers, stylers, ones who know it inside and out). No one said anything about longevity. It has to do with the fact they up and left. Had they stayed, helped out here, sure, all about it. They didn't, so I would not agree. I certainly don't feel that anyone who stuck around is "owed something", so do not even try to label that. You keep talking like I am expecting something. I don't. I don't need anything. I don't even care about testing it actually. However, if choosing a group to do so, again, I want the group that is up to date on everything, have continually helped others throughout the lawsuit era, and have developed and styled during that period. Not someone who decided it was time for a 2 year break from xF.

Again, I know what constitutes Alpha Testing. Please quit attempting to explain it, as I already have that concept down.
See, this is why we say you're missing the point. We're not attempting to explain Alpha Testing to you. We're attempting to explain why it's not a reward that people need to feel they are or aren't worthy of. Which is why having spent a lot of time around the XenForo forums during the lawsuit really shouldn't have anything to do with why you'd be picked.

Either way, I have nothing else to say. Especially to shady characters in this thread.
Nice.

I think the best part of this thread was Grover.
thumbs-up-grover-jpg.40982

Who doesn't love Grover ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom