All of a sudden, it doesnt work

I can see it too, might be a DNS and caching problem. try this.
  1. Restart your router or modem
  2. Go to cmd and type ipconfig/flushdns
  3. If you using Firefox then go to Tools click clear Recent History chose everything and all the boxes and click clear
  4. Use CCleaner

3. If you using Firefox then go to Tools click clear Recent History chose everything and all the boxes and click clear
  4. Use CCleaner
Already resolved per the message above yours.
Glad you got it fixed onthefly, surprised that made a difference. :)

4. Use CCleaner
No, I am going to try this cause it keeps happening? Why do i have to keep unplugging my router to get the site to work, its only my site, not this one?

OK, there is a problem here, I sent the link of the site off to a guy from one of my other sites an her is also experiencing the same problem as I did, somethings up here?

OK, there is a problem here, I sent the link of the site off to a guy from one of my other sites an her is also experiencing the same problem as I did, somethings up here?

Are you using your hosting company DNS or your Domain registrar ?

If you are using the hosting company's DNS you need to call them and give them the heads up.

to make sure it is the DNS do this:

open a command line (CMD as an administrator : right click run as Administrator)
then type this command : tracert www.flytyingbug.com

If the last line shows your VPS IP then there is no problem.
If it shows your old IP from where your domain was hosted or can't resolve it then you have a problem with the DNS.

Do these tests then come back with what you see and we will go from there ;)
oh and clear your machine's DNS by running this command :

ipconfig /flushdns

then try

tracert www.flytyingbug.com

Are you using your hosting company DNS or your Domain registrar ?

If you are using the hosting company's DNS you need to call them and give them the heads up.

to make sure it is the DNS do this:

open a command line (CMD as an administrator : right click run as Administrator)
then type this command : tracert www.flytyingbug.com

If the last line shows your VPS IP then there is no problem.
If it shows your old IP from where your domain was hosted or can't resolve it then you have a problem with the DNS.

Do these tests then come back with what you see and we will go from there ;)
oh and clear your machine's DNS by running this command :

ipconfig /flushdns

then try

tracert www.flytyingbug.com

Yes the last line shows the IP of my new server. Could it have been because it was a new server created this morning and just took some time to.......

Top Bottom