Resource icon

Aggregating Forums [Paid] 2.8.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I'm using Aggregation Forums with Proxy Link-Forum.

node A (using aggregated forums)
  • proxy link-node AB (linked to node B)

node B (using aggregated forums)
  • node C
  • node D

However, in node A, I can only see threads in node A and node B, but not those in node C and D.

---

Is this normal? what if I would like node A to be able to show all threads in node B and sub-nodes below? Thanks.

Are nodes C & D also enabled for aggregation? Ie in node B do you see threads from node C & D?

Yes for both.
On double checking the add-on and some notes; it only will inline the first level of the proxy linked forums to avoid possible loops. It would be possible to workaround this but it would significantly increase the complexity and of some of the integration; especially around search when you can select subforums to search

@Xon How can I make the aggregation forum menu (selecting which forums to be aggregated) stay the same format without going to mobile format even it's on a narrow screen?

It has been a while since I looked at how the css was implemented, but the biggest issue is many levels of indenting from the nested tree is a nightmare on mobile to navigate.

The "desktop page" feature most mobile browser have is a decent workaround when you need to full UI and will accept that it just isn't going to fit well.

No need to change the desktop format. I just want my mobile phone showing the same format. How can I do it? Maybe change something like @media (max-width: 10px) somewhere?

Top Bottom