Resource icon

Advanced Member Profile Search 2.0.1f

No permission to download
Existing custom user field search is not being separated by comma. Not even after editing it and saving again.

Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 8.46.53 AM.webp

If this can work without TMS I will get it, if not, then I wont get it. CBA getting TMS. Do not like it.

Existing custom user field search is not being separated by comma. Not even after editing it and saving again.

View attachment 61248
Now it separeted by ';'.
I think, there is game like A, B, C.
You can change separator in Akinak_CustomUserFieldSearch_Model_UserField::getUserFields()
$fields[$key]['extra_fields']= explode(';',$field['field_value']);
change to $fields[$key]['extra_fields']= explode(',',$field['field_value']);

As about TMS, I just check, it work with out TMS.

When this addon first came out, they separated their interests with commas. I'm pretty sure most are not about to go in and change out all their commas for semi-colons.

When this addon first came out, they separated their interests with commas. I'm pretty sure most are not about to go in and change out all their commas for semi-colons.

Your right, it was my mistake.

Reactions: DRE
Hallo, ich habe ein paar kleiner Probleme mit der Sortierung. Die im CP eingestellte Sortirung wird auf der Profilseite richtig dargestellt, auf Advanced Member Profile Search nicht. Wie kann ich die richtig sortieren?

google translation

Hello, I have a few small problems with the sorting. The set in the CP Sortirung is displayed correctly on the forum profile, not on Advanced Member Profiles Search. How can I sort right?

sort_in_cp.webp sort_correctly_1.webp sort_false_1.webp

Dann noch das Problem mit Links Profil - Info. Die Links führen zu (zum Beispiel ) http://***.com/members/searchlist?some_field=6&field_type=eyes. Da kommt dann ein Fehler: Not Found The requested URL /members/searchlist was not found on this server.

google translation

Then the problem with links Profile - Info. The links lead to (for example) http:// *** .com / members / search list? Some_field = 6 & field_type = eyes. Since then comes an error: Not Found The requested URL / members / search list was not found on this server.

searchlist_error_1.webp

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/Akinak/CustomUserFieldSearch/Model/Account.php:16 Generated By: DRE, Today at 1:53 AM Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Akinak/CustomUserFieldSearch/Model/Account.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/blah/publi...', 16, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Akinak/CustomUserFieldSearch/ControllerPublic/Account.php(49): Akinak_CustomUserFieldSearch_Model_Account->getLocs('florida', false) #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Akinak_CustomUserFieldSearch_ControllerPublic_Account->actionSearchCity() #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(32) "http://8th.us/account/searchCity" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(5) { ["q"] => string(7) "florida" ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/members/search" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } }

it doesnt work as it is supposed to be. i have added custom field gender (since i dont want to use the xf gender) and if u search female it shows both females and makes . in pagenation when u go to page 2 it shows everyone (even people who havent set that field). needs update

Can this plugin be modified to give Moderators (and Admins) the ability to search sensitive info like email and ip address? Would be nice to have this available on the front end with usergroup permissions since you can't grant Mods the ability to search users in ACP without making them Admins.

I too am wondering how to get the sorting to match the profile order. It's alphabetical, which is not ideal. @Akinak can you advise?
I don't see anything in the akinak_cufsearch template that I can change.

Also is it possible to omit certain custom fields from the search page?

Top Bottom