Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi! This is an amazing resource and it's been incredibly helpful for my userbase already. I was wondering if you could possibly point me in the right direction for editing the padding and default border for the tabs code? I don't see it in my settings and it very well could be due to my theme, but if there's any way you know of for me to edit it, I would very much appreciate it!
You'll need to edit the sv_bbcode_tab.less template, alternative there are style properties under Advanced BbCode pack > Tabs - Tab container which may do what you want pre-canned.

Done but this are not added to group from your addon. This group will be happened with Editor & BB Code Manager addon.

This add-on imports it's bb-codes as non-linked to the add-on as this allows users to fully edit them. You must have those bb-codes imported before this design choice was implemented.

This resource does so much good... I don't really frequent the forum that I used to run with this on it, but I've definitely suggested this as one of the most essential addons I'd grab for a forum on a budget, alongside truonglv's Scheduled Content.

Although, every time I mention this to someone, the discussion always includes "I wish the time bbcode was sold separately from the rest." or "I'd pay $15-20 for just the time bbcode." Most of the functionality is quite helpful but that is pretty standout for a lot of people.

Food for thought; you could probably get a lot of sales for the time bbcode solo as a separate addon. (And it does have a bit of different functionality from most of the rest of the addon, which is more about text formatting.)

Seriously considering purchasing this, but I've spent so much on other plugins in the last month or so. I wonder, do you ever have sales that I can look forward to?

Working only 8 hours per week makes it difficult to get things like this.

There are two parts to the moderator bb-code;
  • Removing it from the editor for non-moderators, this doesn't work for all built-in tags.
  • Stopping the bb-code rendering for non-moderators, this requires the bb-code to be configured to use the SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\BbCode\Tag\ModInterrupt class as a php-call back and isn't design to support arbitrary bb-code without some a bunch of template edits as well.

Bought a couple licenses without reading this first :confused:

I looked at Editor & BB Code Manager, but I'm hesitant to run unmaintained addons. If you'd consider adding this feature in the future, that'd be cool (y)

Hi! We're running into a bit of trouble on my forum: we use these codes a lot, and oftentimes within or in conjunction with each other. Recently we discovered that the [slider] only works within the first [tab]. Is there a workaround for this so that it could function on later tabs as well?

This add-on imports it's bb-codes as non-linked to the add-on as this allows users to fully edit them. You must have those bb-codes imported before this design choice was implemented.

You should add this BB code in your addon. So we can better understand that BB code added by from your addon. We have already have option enable debug mode for fully edit them.

Does this addon allow us to post MS OneDrive (Powerpoint, excel, word ect)? Similar to how posting Google docs work?

No. Embedding those sorts of shared resources is something of a pain and rarely requested.

No. Embedding those sorts of shared resources is something of a pain and rarely requested.
Rodg, can you explain to me a bit more then on what this means in the mod description? Thanks!

Improved support for copy & paste from;
  • Microsoft Office (not Office 365 online)

Rodg, can you explain to me a bit more then on what this means in the mod description? Thanks!

Improved support for copy & paste from;
  • Microsoft Office (not Office 365 online)
It means selecting a chunk of text from Microsoft Office and then pasting it into the XenForo rich text editor tends to keep more formatting.

@Xon, since we upgraded to 1.12.0, text editing (in posts and other content types, e.g. Bob's add-ons) has been erratic. Say you have linked text in a paragraph; upon editing, the entire paragraph would be linked. It also multiplies other existing tags (b, i, list tags etc.). When we disable the add-on, everything works as it should.

@Xon, since we upgraded to 1.12.0, text editing (in posts and other content types, e.g. Bob's add-ons) has been erratic. Say you have linked text in a paragraph; upon editing, the entire paragraph would be linked. It also multiplies other existing tags (b, i, list tags etc.). When we disable the add-on, everything works as it should.
Can you reproduce this on my website https://atelieraphelion.com/ ?

What browser(s)? Can you try rebuilding the add-on to force a cache invalidation?

Can you reproduce this on my website https://atelieraphelion.com/ ?

What browser(s)? Can you try rebuilding the add-on to force a cache invalidation?

I cannot reproduce it on your website. I use Firefox and Chrome.

I rebuilt the add-on, to no avail. What happens is that all ending tags are pushed to the end of the line/paragraph when I click 'Toggle BB code' while editing. This did not occur in the last version (1.11.4, I believe).

I confirmed the version deployed on my site is the same as what has been released for public use.

Did this occur after copy&paste?
Have you ran a file check?
Can you re-download the add-on and try reuploading it?

Top Bottom