Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I confirmed the version deployed on my site is the same as what has been released for public use.

Did this occur after copy&paste?
Have you ran a file check?
Can you re-download the add-on and try reuploading it?

This occurred when editing posts, I didn't copy & paste. I did run a file check (no issues), and I re-downloaded and re-uploaded the add-on. No luck.

I reinstalled 1.11.4, and everything's back to normal.

This occurred when editing posts, I didn't copy & paste. I did run a file check (no issues), and I re-downloaded and re-uploaded the add-on. No luck.

I reinstalled 1.11.4, and everything's back to normal.
Can you open a ticket on my add-on site to help debug this?

The front-end changes where fairly small and I'm a little confused how this is occuring :(

:edit: was a dumb error. 1.12.1 fixes it

Last edited:
It means selecting a chunk of text from Microsoft Office and then pasting it into the XenForo rich text editor tends to keep more formatting.

Another quick question - does this mod support a way to embed .PDF files?

@Xon for some reason when I have this add-on activated with 2.2.1 running it makes my site hang when I try to reply with a quote. If I click the "reply" button the site gets stuck and then crashes. When disable the add-on then it works fine. Any idea why this may be happening?

@Xon for some reason when I have this add-on activated with 2.2.1 running it makes my site hang when I try to reply with a quote. If I click the "reply" button the site gets stuck and then crashes. When disable the add-on then it works fine. Any idea why this may be happening?
It is likely I broke compatibility with the older Froala editor somehow. What was the last version you tried to use?

I'm sure this has been asked a bunch (sorry), but is there an automatic way to remove bb code from messages if this add-on is no longer in use?

Xon updated Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

1.12.6 - Bugfix update

• Rework how various front-end features are loaded for better maintainability
  • Fix selecting text and inserting a quote when "Disable rendering quotes in editor" option was enabled would inject "undefined" instead of the quoted text
  • Fix selecting text and triggering bbcode such as accordian/tabs/slider/etc, would strip formatting from the selected text when copying it into the dialog
  • For XF2.2.11 and before:
    • Fix XF bug where inserting various bb-codes (stock and 3rd...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Be amazing if it could be done, but I fully appreciate you have many add-ons to maintain as well as your own websites and other things.

I wish I could offer sponsorship, but I don't currently have the means to do so. Perhaps in a few months time.
I appreciate this is a huge amount of time since you posted this - but reading through this thread, I'm after an accordion with some ability to remember the state of the accordion like you mentioned before this post, or pre-define an accordion to be open within the bb-code. Is this something you ever managed to do or have an idea of how to accomplish?

Thanks! :)

@Xon

Feature request :)

We're using the Abbreviation tag for text tooltips in our help docs/threads. It'd be nice if a new tooltip BBCODE were added which appeared the same way but with an option to specify a phrase for the tooltip content. This would allow us to maintain consistency and make them much easier to update.

Feature request
Option to default an accordion drop down or tab. All open. All closed. Set individual accordions to be open.

This would totally sell the product I think.

Thank you @Xon

@Xon is there a way to specify xtable column widths as a percentage via the editor?

I figured out how to set a static width ({td=130x@}Column{/td}), just can't seem to figure out percentages.

Try:
{td=130%x@}Column{/td}

You might need to check svBbcodeTableMaxWidthPercent/svBbcodeTableMaxHeightPercent (and the minimum versions) since I can't remember what those values are set as.

Top Bottom