Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
hello,
would be nice to make .sv-tabs sticky.....i had a code working in there pretty sure, but now i see its broken along the way somewhere....

used to have it be able to stick, right under the main nav bar(which also sticks) until the post the tabs are in is scrolled past.....really clean.....such a pain to have to scroll the window up just to click the next tab, then have to scroll down again to see the photo etc....bad UX...

can this be fixed more officially??

thank you

just noticed an issue with the slider.....

the default height setting seems to be over riding the custom one in the popup when creating a slider...

what we need is images to be able to show in full view port without scrolling, if a member configures it that way...

ive tried the default auto, and also 100% for height setting in the popup....it still stays to the admin default height tho, which only has option for pixels so i am not sure a hack solution would be very clean...

is there something that can be done with that?

thank you

Hi @Xon I get warnings in the browser from this addon, is this fixed in the next update?
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.31.06 pm.png
Non https images and a missing file?

Also can you change the colour scheme for the accordion dropdown or explain how I can without changing primary site colours?
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.31.40 pm.png

And superscript and subscript didn't work from the xml.
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.45.44 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.43.48 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.43.48 pm.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi @Xon I get warnings in the browser from this addon, is this fixed in the next update?
View attachment 230437
Non https images and a missing file?
Those are debug messages which can be ignored. The cross-site stuff is something I'll need to look into but I'm unsure about an ETA.

Also can you change the colour scheme for the accordion dropdown or explain how I can without changing primary site colours?
View attachment 230438
Under style properties, there is a huge number of styling options for this add-on.

And superscript and subscript didn't work from the xml.

View attachment 230440
These are super-simple bb-odes, ensure you don't have an existing configuration of them and the bb-code is enabled.

These are super-simple bb-odes, ensure you don't have an existing configuration of them and the bb-code is enabled.
It is set up okay and it works within the editor but on posting it doesn't seem to work?

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.25.02 pm.png

It's configured as default in ACP
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.23.52 pm.png

Any CSS tips to round the Encadre title BG colour and anyway to make it WYSIWYG?
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 1.32.39 pm.png

Last edited:
It is set up okay and it works within the editor but on posting it doesn't seem to work?

View attachment 230492

It's configured as default in ACP
View attachment 230493
Please try with the default style and disable all other add-ons. Something is causing a conflict.

Any CSS tips to round the Encadre title BG colour and anyway to make it WYSIWYG?

View attachment 230494
There are a ton of style properties that you can use to tweak this. There should be editor support for creating them, but not full WYSIWYG support.

Please try with the default style and disable all other add-ons. Something is causing a conflict.

There are a ton of style properties that you can use to tweak this. There should be editor support for creating them, but not full WYSIWYG support.
Okay thanks. How are the moderator BB code boxes coded differently? the code is not applying within AMS where all the others is appearing fine.
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 3.34.50 pm.png

Also when I add coloured text inside the tabs, the tabs after the color bb code.

Last edited:
Is your account a moderator? By default the moderator bb-codes require the user to be a moderator, and if they do not detect the content user they will likely to fail to render.

Is your account a moderator? By default the moderator bb-codes require the user to be a moderator, and if they do not detect the content user they will likely to fail to render.
Yes I am using the super admin account, in addition these display everywhere else, in conversations, XFMG, posts etc but not in AMS articles.

How do I remove any restrictions on these moderator bb-codes and convert them to normal ones?

View attachment 230494
Search for the style property svBbcodeEncadreTitle and add this to the "Freeform CSS/LESS code" section;
CSS:
 border-top-left-radius: 6px;
 border-top-right-radius: 6px;

Yes I am using the super admin account, in addition these display everywhere else, in conversations, XFMG, posts etc but not in AMS articles.

How do I remove any restrictions on these moderator bb-codes and convert them to normal ones?
I'll look into this as a compatibility fix.

But you can disable requiring moderators via changing the add-on option "Moderator only bb-code" to remove the relevant tag.

Is it possible to center the fieldset?
Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 4.20.43 pm.png

Also to have insert AMS article automatically complete if the URL is entered?

Last edited:
Yes. there are a pile of style properties (basically 2-3 per bb-code) which allow you to easily do this without editing templates

Top Bottom