Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@devserg as I mentioned this can be supported with only minimum customization; ref

It is unlikely I'll build that particular variant into this add-on.

Is there bbcode for float right/left? I see screenshots listed but they're not mentioned in the official list.

Xon updated Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

1.5.0 - Feature update

• Style property to replace blur-spoiler with non-blurred version (default disabled), note; non-blurred spoiler handles images while stock XF version does not
  • Adjust transition delay on inline-spoiler bar used when showing transparent text
  • Add QuickSpoiler stub (for [qs] bb-code, and xml file) & remove redundant css/less injection
  • bb-code definition files are now provided in an 'bb-codes' folder outside the 'upload' folder in redistributable
  • Only render the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I picked up this addon for the Xtable functionality and I am liking what it can do. However I am trying to sort out what the theme and border options are. Specificly, I want to know if there is an option to get rid of the borders for the cells.

Example code:
[xtable=skin1|border:1|bcenter|600x200]

{tr}
{td=center}Test 1{/td}
{td=center}Test 2{/td}
{td=center}Test 3{/td}
{td=center}Test 4{/td}
{td=center}Test 5{/td}
{td=center}Test 6{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=colspan:3|center}Group 1{/td}
{td=colspan:3|center}Group 2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|center}Test2 1{/td}
{td=colspan:2|center}Test2 2{/td}
{td=colspan:2|center}Test2 3{/td}
{/tr}
[/xtable]

Also with TinyQuattro which is referenced for Xenforo 1 and no longer supported, does anybody have a recommendation for how to update the editor or an addon that will bring these codes to the editor?

Check the 'table' style properties under "Advanced BbCode pack", but the skin bits are defined in sv_bbcode_table.less

For the alert, warning, stop, information bb code would we be able to use different icons, change color, and/or reverse the order of how it looks (text box then icon shows) ?

if we used the table bb code, would we be able to use these bb codes inside the different sections?

is there a working example of these bb codes so we can try them out?

Last edited:
Top Bottom