Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
chrome_0347_26-07-2019.png

Can't download 1.3.1 as it is not available.
@Xon Can not download 1.3.1 because still show me 1.3.0 for download.
Fixed, I somehow missed uploading the zip

Hello Xon!

Just to show you:

The images for moderation notices are not showing after posting.

The rest is working perfectly.

If you want a review for this add-on, i will gladly make one for you.

Great piece of work! Congratulations.

@devserg you need to edit the bb-code definition for the editor icons (it creates a bb-code definition which isn't linked to the add-on so it is editable). They are just static images.

To change the banner icon you need to adjust the css in the template sv_bbcode_modinterrupt.less

Less:
    &--stop
    {
        .xf-sv_mod_interrupt_bbcode_stop();
    }
    &--stop
    {
        &:before
        {
            content: url({{ getSvgUrl('sv_bbcode_modinterrupt_stop') }}) !important;
        }
    }
The various sv_bbcode_modinterrupt_XXX.svg templates are what are used to render to SVG icons

You can create arbitrary "mod" bb-code by copying the bb-code definition and giving it a new tag. The tag is passed into the template & css. Make sure you update the "Moderator only bb-code" option as required.

Replace 'stop' with your new tag name, and then replace .xf-sv_mod_interrupt_bbcode_stop(); with your own css/less

You will need to provide your own CSS & SVGs, as the built-in style properties wouldn't match.

Hello Xon,

I'm trying to embed some pdf content in my Forum, but the doc return a very strange code, as you can see in the screenshot:

1564700322290.webp

In the left side, is the pdf on the thread. On the right side, is the pdf on Google Viewer, showing normally.

I'm doing something wrong? I'm using this code:

Code:
[GVIEW]https://docs.google.com/file/d/1r6MtruT8VIUjLr1vYb_bbD-b8B5eq61X/edit[/GVIEW]

Yeah, it looks like you need to get the share link. Not the raw link. I'll do some work so it fails more gracefully

Xon updated Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

1.3.6 - Bugfix update

• Update slider library (from Swiper 4.4.2 => Swiper 4.5.0)
  • Only recompute editor word-count every second instead of instantly
  • Compatibility fix for Editor & BB Code Manager add-on
  • For email rendering; only render simplified representation for various bb-codes; tabs/accordion/slider/bimg/gview/fieldset/encadre/article
Known bugs;
  • Latex is not respecting responsive layout

Read the rest of this update entry...

Only recompute editor word-count every second instead of instantly

@Xon I like this update instantly because now update word-count very slowly with copy paste. Please can you add option for this how to update instantly or every second?

Top Bottom