Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@Xon does this server error log from your add-on?

ScreenShot01174.webp

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'width' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/lightbox_macros.php:64

Generated by: Unknown account Aug 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM

Stack trace

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/lightbox_macros.php(64): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 64, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/sv_bbcode_bimg.php(103): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('lightbox_macros', 'single_image', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_bbcode_bimg', Array, true)
#5 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/BbCode/Tag/Bimg.php(37): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:sv_bbcod...', Array)
#6 [internal function]: SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\BbCode\Tag\Bimg->render(Array, '100px', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(295): call_user_func(Array, Array, '100px', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/EditorManager.php(110): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#12 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render(Object(XF\Phrase), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2035): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render(Object(XF\Phrase), 'html', 'help', NULL, Array)
#14 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(XF\Phrase), 'help', NULL)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(906): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/kl_em_help_page_bb_codes.php(769): XF\Template\Templater->fn('bb_code', Array, true)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#19 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('kl_em_help_page...', Array, true)
#20 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:kl_em_he...', Array)
#21 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/_help_page_bb_codes.php(54): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:kl_em_he...', Array)
#22 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#23 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_help_page_bb_c...', Array, true)
#24 src/XF/Mvc/View.php(59): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#25 src/XF/Pub/View/Help/Page.php(11): XF\Mvc\View->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Help\Page->renderHtml()
#27 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(45): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#28 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#29 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#30 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#31 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#32 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#33 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#34 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#35 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/help/bb-codes/"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This add-on uses the lightbox_macros::single_image macro but doesn't change it, Stock XF doesn't have those fields (Date/width/height) into that macro.

Where is that overlay from? XF by default doesn't open the bb-code editor in an overlay so I don't think the phrase gets loaded

I want to change the accordion slide title background color.

Unmodified, the background is a gradient. I see in sv_bbcode_accordion.less that the gradient is based on "publicHeader--background-color". Where does that come from on the palette?

When I change the background color in the style property for the accordion title, I'd like it to be a gradient as in the unmodified state. How can I do that?

Unmodified, the background is a gradient. I see in sv_bbcode_accordion.less that the gradient is based on "publicHeader--background-color". Where does that come from on the palette?
"publicHeader--background-color" is based off the "Header/logo row" style property on the "Header and navigation" page of style properties.

When I change the background color in the style property for the accordion title, I'd like it to be a gradient as in the unmodified state. How can I do that?
Look at the "Accordion - Slide title" style property;

In the Extra section is this;
Less:
&:hover
{
    background: @xf-paletteAccent2;
}

Hi! I am literally on the edge of buying the add-on cause I feel both the support I am seeing and the free add-ons I use from Xon are ridiculously good.
But, before I buy this, I would really like to ask/know, the tabs bb code, is there a way I could only allow these on the user profiles?
I don't know if I'd like seeing the tabs in random posts, unless I'd be able to only allow it in the first post on a thread, if that makes sense?

I just know that our users would love more functionality on their profiles and tabs would be amazing for that!

"publicHeader--background-color" is based off the "Header/logo row" style property on the "Header and navigation" page of style properties.

Look at the "Accordion - Slide title" style property;

In the Extra section is this;
Less:
&:hover
{
    background: @xf-paletteAccent2;
}

That answers a question I didn't ask yet, but was wondering about. Changing the hover color. :)

However the gradient color I'm referring to is when the hover isn't active. When I change the background color in the style properties, it doesn't seem to be put through the same mix as the default. It does work when I change the header/logo row style property, but I want to make these changes just for the accordion, not site wide. The accordion style property for the slide title background does change the color of the background, but not with a gradient.

Thanks for your help. My mods love the accordion!

Ah, yeah. It looks like that was pushed in the template because it was the only sane way to grab the site-wide header/logo row style property.

I'ld recommend simply editing the sv_bbcode_accordion.less file to adjust the color used manually for now.

Ah, yeah. It looks like that was pushed in the template because it was the only sane way to grab the site-wide header/logo row style property.

I'ld recommend simply editing the sv_bbcode_accordion.less file to adjust the color used manually for now.
Great, thanks. Perhaps the optimum solution would be to use the selected slide title background color as a replacement in the gradient equation if it's modified from the default. Maybe even with an option to make it a gradient or not. Thanks for the awesome support!

Top Bottom