Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I will likely need to release an update post-XF2.2.7 to disable some bugfix workarounds for later XF versions but for now they are just hard-coded on.

My users are finding the full screen editor a little confusing since the attachment option most of them use is the button below the edit window and it and the Post Reply button are disabled while in full page mode.

The fullscreen editor is probably a bit rough/situational as it is the included plugin with some minor css tweaks. Allowing the attachment handling bits isn't something I've looked into.

I believe both are enabling the same fullscreen button which is actually shipped with XenForo but not enabled.

I'm having a strange issue where Reply and Quote aren't working, (it won't post them into the editor at all) and the editor doesn't remove the old posts text after post. I've tried this on the default style and disabled other editor mods, and it's only happening when I have this one enabled! I'd really appreciate help in figuring out what's up!

Clear your browser cache, and restart the browser. You may need to force-kill the browser if closing it leaves zombie processes around.

That sort of bug was fairly common for older versions of Firefox which would somehow garble the cached javascript and hold on to the corrupted javascript files with a deathgrip.

Clear your browser cache, and restart the browser. You may need to force-kill the browser if closing it leaves zombie processes around.

That sort of bug was fairly common for older versions of Firefox which would somehow garble the cached javascript and hold on to the corrupted javascript files with a deathgrip.

This is sadly not doing the trick for me! I've got the same problem across Opera, Edge, and Chrome so it's super confusing!

@Xon How to use Xenforo Core HR BB code without using your hr custom bb-code? Your hr custom bb-code are rendering with 1.9.3 update.

ScreenShot00409.webp

@Xon How to use Xenforo Core HR BB code without using your hr custom bb-code? Your hr custom bb-code are rendering with 1.9.3 update.

View attachment 257366
You need to update the [hr] bb-code definition. If you use the "import" feature on the admincp bb-code page and re-import the bb-codes from the add-on zip this will update it.

After that; either the XF stock hr or the add-on hr will behave the same (ie a rendered line in the post with editor support)

Dear Xon, I'm about to renew my license of your great add-on, but one simple question:

- Can i add my customized BBCode (an iFrameBB that i just created) to limit only to Moderators/Admin?

This is really important since i don't want to anyone using my iFrame BBCode, imagine the security nightmare of that, right?

Top Bottom