Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

Hi,

I have a couple of questions that are very important to me:
1. When users drag and drop images into their post, is there a way to customize the ALT?
If not, by using for example the default {threadtitle}, will a dragged and dropped image get the ALT='{threadtitle}'?
2. Users often post multiple images in the same post. I'd like to automate but also void duplicate ALT tags. Is there an option that will allow for example: ALT='{threadtitle}-{imageID}' or other unique automated identifier to avoid duplicate tags?

Thanks

au lait updated Advanced Attachment System (AAS) with a new update entry:

Version 1.6

[add] Download each Attachment zipped (Option)
[add] Download Tracker (Optiom)

[add] Download Limit Post Attachments / RM Attachments
[add] Group Permmison Download Time-Limit
[add] Group Permmison max. Downloads on the Time-Limit
[add] Group Permmison max. Traffic on the Time-Limit
[add] Group Permmison Bypass download limit for the RM

[add] SEO Name for RM Attachments

[*] Some template and code errors

Thanks to dadparvar for the suggestions!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@au lait
Could you please make me clear this settings:

Group Permmison Download Time-Limit
Group Permmison max. Downloads on the Time-Limit
Group Permmison max. Traffic on the Time-Limit

If I set:
  • Download Time-Limit to 24 hours
  • max. Downloads on the Time-Limit 5
  • max. Traffic on the Time-Limit 10MB

With this settings user will be able to download in 24 hours only 5 files if all together 5 files are less then 10MB?
Or user will be able to download only 1 file if that file is 11MB?
Both limits are valid and whatever come first (traffic or download limit) will limit user for new download?

If time limit is set 24 hours, after that user will be able to download again (reseting is automatically after 24 hours from last download or..?)

Also, when I change phrase for download limit and download traffic limit reach limit, nor bbcode or html code are parsed, just raw phrase text

Group Permmison max. Downloads on the Time-Limit
for example to can limit a usergroup to be able to download 10 attachments in 24 hours.

max. Traffic on the Time-Limit 10MB
For example you can limit a usergroup to be able to download 50mb in 24 hours.

If I set:
  • Download Time-Limit to 24 hours
  • max. Downloads on the Time-Limit 5
  • max. Traffic on the Time-Limit 10MB
Then that usergroup will be able to download 5 files (totally up to 10mb) per day.

@au lait
A bug:
When there is a post with more than 10 attachments and each of them are more than 1 or 2 mb, then when a user try to click on "Download all attachments of this post" the zip file is corrupted and this error log will come in acp:
Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:520
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(520): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 520, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(404): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->userDownloadsCheck()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://my-site.com/attachments/atp-download?post_id=24025"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["post_id"] => string(5) "24025"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@au lait
A bug:
When there is a post with more than 10 attachments and each of them are more than 1 or 2 mb, then when a user try to click on "Download all attachments of this post" the zip file is corrupted and this error log will come in acp:
Code:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php:520
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(520): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 520, Array)
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(404): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->userDownloadsCheck()
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(64) "http://my-site.com/attachments/atp-download?post_id=24025"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["post_id"] => string(5) "24025"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
fixed thansk!

@au lait :
Hi,

I have a couple of questions that are very important to me:
1. When users drag and drop images into their post, is there a way to customize the ALT?
If not, by using for example the default {threadtitle}, will a dragged and dropped image get the ALT='{threadtitle}'?
2. Users often post multiple images in the same post. I'd like to automate but also void duplicate ALT tags. Is there an option that will allow for example: ALT='{threadtitle}-{imageID}' or other unique automated identifier to avoid duplicate tags?

Thanks

Also, I don't understand what you mean by "
  • Important Notice: Both, GhostScript and Imagick, are recommended but are only required for the PDF preview feature. If you do not need the PDF preview, neither Ghostscript still Imagick to be installed."
Do you mean:
1. That to be able to preview PDF, both Ghostscript and Imagemagick need to be installed?
2. That imagemagick always needs to be installed no matter what?

@au lait
Any chance to seperate time limit and kb limit for attachments in posts and attachments in resources?
For now, I could only choose that resources attachments limits be as same as limits for post attachments.

I need to set up no limits for all usergroups for post attachments, but limit number of downloads for resources attachments.

Thank you for your answer

Hi just reporting same bug as posted earlier, on 1.6 version.

Code:
Generated By: ***** 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /forum/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(520): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/srv/...', 520, Array)
#1 /forum/library/phc/AttachmentPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php(404): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->userDownloadsCheck()
#2 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_AttachmentPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionAtpDownload()
#3 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "/attachments/atp-download?post_id=927190"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["/attachments/atp-download"] => string(0) ""
    ["post_id"] => string(6) "927190"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

If enabled this addon all attachments were shown in a new window instead of the lightbox.
Is there a setting to show the attachments in the lightbox?

Any chance for separate resources attachments and post atachments limits?

@au lait
Any chance to seperate time limit and kb limit for attachments in posts and attachments in resources?
For now, I could only choose that resources attachments limits be as same as limits for post attachments.

I need to set up no limits for all usergroups for post attachments, but limit number of downloads for resources attachments.

Thank you for your answer

Top Bottom