Enhanced Attachment System (EAS2) [Deleted]

Server error log? what does the console say?
Code:
Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://domain/js/xenMade/eas/eas_lightbox.min.js?_v=166cc546”. page-15:5645
PHP:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function canReduceUploadTraffic() on null in src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Entity/Post.php on line 25
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1517): xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\Post->_postDelete()
#1 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(264): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('hard', '')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Delete', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(Andy\ChangeAuthor\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}
core-compiled.js:43:70

maybe related this new feature?

2018-08-14_142141.webp

and lot this error appear on acp

Code:
Server error log

Error: Call to a member function canReduceUploadTraffic() on null src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Entity/Post.php:25

Generated by: maszd Aug 14, 2018 at 2:22 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1517): xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\Post->_postDelete()
#1 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(264): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('hard', '')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Delete', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(Andy\ChangeAuthor\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/posts/62413/delete"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://domain.com/threads/deni-manusia-ikan.57/page-15"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/posts/62413/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["hard_delete"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(63) "https://domain.com/threads/deni-manusia-ikan.57/page-15"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/threads/deni-manusia-ikan.57/page-15"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Sorry!
eas_lightbox.min.js
is missing :(

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function canReduceUploadTraffic() on null in src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Entity/Post.php on line 25 #0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1517): xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\Post->_postDelete() #1 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() #2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(264): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('hard', '') #3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:post', 'Delete', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(Andy\ChangeAuthor\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL) #5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch)) #6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run() #8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #9 {main}
fixed.

what is your userName on xenMade?

I need this addon for this feature, it looks awesome
Q: How will EAS2 deal with the folders inside archived file? Can I explore the folders to see the files inside it?

A link in the RM is also possible.
How it will work in RM files? Will you add new button to view the files?

I am looking for something like this, "View File" button will show the content of archived file.

Q: How will EAS2 deal with the folders inside archived file? Can I explore the folders to see the files inside it?
At the moment there is only a simple listing. Without handling folders.

How it will work in RM files? Will you add new button to view the files?

I am looking for something like this, "View File" button will show the content of archived file.
I can make it so.

So now everything should be ready. and okay?

The video shows the behavior for XFRM attachments. It is exactly the same for Post's attachments.

This is what it looks like when an archive is provided with a password.

Attachments

So now everything should be ready. and okay?

The video shows the behavior for XFRM attachments. It is exactly the same for Post's attachments.

This is what it looks like when an archive is provided with a password.
View attachment 190952

This is exactly what we need, thanks to implement our suggestions in this great addon
It looks even better with the icons and back/download buttons

Although we didn't update to XF2 "we are planning to upgrade in Feb2019", however, I will be happy to buy it now to show our support to this addon :)

Trivial suggestion:
I feel "Up To" button is not clear,I suggest to add something like
( arrow icon) Up

Top Bottom