Enhanced Attachment System (EAS2) [Deleted]

To be compatible with XF2.1:

In this file:
src/addons/EEES/XFRM/Admin/Controller/Category.php

Find:
Code:
protected function categorySaveProcess(\XF\Entity\AbstractCategoryTree $category)

Replace it with:
Code:
protected function categorySaveProcess(\XFRM\Entity\Category $category)

Reactions: sbj
Thanks for update

In v1.7 I am not able to view zip/rar archive

View attachment 192422

I checked the permission and all (Yes) but still no permission

If anybody is facing same error in v1.7:

In this file:
src\addons\xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\attachment.php

Find:

Code:
        if (!class_exists('ZipArchive') || !function_exists('rar_open'))
        {
            return false;
        }

Remove it or replace it with:

Code:
        if (!class_exists('ZipArchive') || !function_exists('rar_open'))
        {
            return true;
        }

** This maybe not the best solution, but at least the addon will work until get support from the author.

Reactions: sbj
Why the extension was deleted
Is there an alternative
Here is why :

Although we didn't update to XF2 "we are planning to upgrade in Feb2019", however, I will be happy to buy it now to show our support to this addon :)
@au lait I noticed recently you released a fix for one of your addons (Note system). As you know that although I didn't upgrade to XF2, I bought this addon early to show my support but unfortunately you deleted the addon after 1 month only and I was not able to use it when I needed it in live forum due to several bugs.

Is there any chance to fix the bugs I reported? At least we can use it in our website with the current exisit features.

Your reply will be appreciated

* I tried to PM you here and in your website to avoid write this in public but I have no permission to contact you.

Hey, I have a problem with this addon. Are you still casually supporting it, even when not officially?

perhaps someone can help to fix this error message, maybe @Sadiq6210 :)

PHP:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "traffic" on null src\addons\xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User.php:33

Stack trace
#0 src\addons\xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', 'E:\\Virtual...', 33)
#1 [internal function]: xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User->getUploadTraffic()
#2 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1168): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s5\public\PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1413): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User), 'getUploadTraffi...', Array)
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src\XF\Pub\App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 src\XF\App.php(2142): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src\XF\App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src\XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => string(14) "https://localhost/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi there ;
I would like if someone can help to know what happen with this addon
php version 7.4
XENFORO 2.2.6

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null
  • src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php:21
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Sep 8, 2021 at 11:42

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/xenMade/EAS/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(21): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', 'src/add...', 21, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): xenMade\EAS\XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\EAS\XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\EAS\XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(48) "/attachments/dell-vostro-6500-bios-1-jpeg.3213/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@REP13

I am getting the same errors. Unfortunately this addon is not supported anymore. I just ignore the errors, they seem to not affect anything.

I'll write to you ;) with a fixed version
we still not get anything !!!:(
is here anyone can help us to resolve this issu :
PHP:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "traffic" on null src\addons\xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User.php:33

Stack trace
#0 src\addons\xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User.php(33): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', 'E:\\Virtual...', 33)
#1 [internal function]: xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User->getUploadTraffic()
#2 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1168): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s5\public\PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1413): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(xenMade\EAS\XF\Entity\User), 'getUploadTraffi...', Array)
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src\XF\Pub\App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 src\XF\App.php(2142): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src\XF\App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src\XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["referrer"] => string(14) "https://localhost/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom