Advanced Attachment System (AAS) [Deleted]

Does it watermark images uploaded using good for nothing classified system? That's where I really need them added.

I can't get watermark to appear to images that are attached to posts. The image watermark does not appear to work, nor does the text only watermark.

I've tried using all kinds of different paths

/home/XXXXXX/public_html/images/watermark.png
/images/watermark.png

none of them are working. Can confirm the watermark file is there and is visible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Got my watermark working on the forum attachments, still trying to figure out how to get it in the classifieds when using the "Gallery".

Got my watermark working on the forum attachments, still trying to figure out how to get it in the classifieds when using the "Gallery".
classifieds -> This function comes in the next version!

And this version comes Sunday

Last edited:
I was just testing this add-on on your demo board and got a question in my mind, what happens if user upload a password archive, and add info file to archive is enabled. ??? as these days for some privacy and security issues most of users maximum upload files with some password (on my website it's rule to website name as pass :P), so my question can it bypass password or what happens. ?

Adding a condition would be good.
Now when even a post has just one attachment, the button "Download All Attachments" comes.
Logically we need it when we have more than one attachments.

I was just testing this add-on on your demo board and got a question in my mind, what happens if user upload a password archive, and add info file to archive is enabled. ??? as these days for some privacy and security issues most of users maximum upload files with some password (on my website it's rule to website name as pass :p), so my question can it bypass password or what happens. ?

This mod doesn't insert files directly in to archives. It creates a new archive with the info added so it will be something like this

-Downloaded Attachment
--Password protected.zip
--info.txt

So you will have a .zip within a .zip (inception zip?) and the info.txt file will be in the first downloaded zip.

This mod doesn't insert files directly in to archives. It creates a new archive with the info added so it will be something like this

-Downloaded Attachment
--Password protected.zip
--info.txt

So you will have a .zip within a .zip (inception zip?) and the info.txt file will be in the first downloaded zip.
oh ok i got how it works, thx for help :)

I uploaded a Gif file into my post and used in in full size inside the post.
When I posted it, it showed the button for "Download all attachments" at the end of the post.
(normally when we use all images inside the posts, the attachment block doesn't come)

I know I asked you before but you may have reconsidered, will you ever be able to provide watermarking for those using [BD] Attachment Store to store attachments in a external directory with custom name?

I uploaded a Gif file into my post and used in in full size inside the post.
When I posted it, it showed the button for "Download all attachments" at the end of the post.
(normally when we use all images inside the posts, the attachment block doesn't come)
In the new version it is fixed! Comes next week

I've noticed the existing attachments now have the watermark.. BUT is there a way to set the watermark as a certain percentage on the photos as some photos are uploaded like 3000 pixels wide others 800 pixels wide, watermark I created 220px wide, but on some large images its barely visible, on small images its too big,, can we have something added to overcome this... other than that, great stuff..

but on some large images its barely visible, on small images its too big

the image is scaled down by the browser! Therefore, the watermark also appear "too small"

Look at the image at 100% in the browser!

see sample images

Attachments

• Screen_23052016093909.webp
    Screen_23052016093909.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen_23052016093915.webp
    Screen_23052016093915.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
the image is scaled down by the browser! Therefore, the watermark also appear "too small"

Look at the image at 100% in the browser!

see sample images

Yes thats what I mean, surely thats not right can the watermark image not be scaled to a percentage of the attachment image so it shows at the right size and is proportionate regardless of image attachment dimensions.

We still have problem with add-on.
Still in the posts that all attachments are images and inserted into the text it shows "Download all attachments".
Also we have more than 1500 threads with attachments that are converted to resource. and their first post are changed and they don't have attachments. but it still shows the "Download all attachments".

see the attached image. There is no attachment to download, but it still shows the text (attachments are all images and they are inserted in full size inside the content.)

Attachments

• 2016-06-16_01-59-24.webp
    2016-06-16_01-59-24.webp
    58 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom