Adsense was disabled to my XF

tafreehm

And the reason is:
"​
As stated in our program policies, sites displaying Google ads should provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be able to easily navigate through the site to find what products, goods, or services are promised."​

I found this very stupid. I have been using adsense from almost 4 years now and all of a sudden they banned my domain because they think navigation is not good or less content.
Sometimes users creates thread that contains less information, now I cannot delete those thread just because Google doe not like them. My users have no problem with such threads then what users Google are talking about? I think there should be more freedom for webmasters to design their content and website..​
They reason why I post this here is that maybe XF Dev wanna look at forum navigation part , maybe Google does not like it and might banned other XF forum owners.

I doubt very much it's anything to do with XF.

Not heard of this issue before.

Perhaps this line is more relevant: "should provide substantial and useful information to the user" which might mean your content isn't what they deem to be appropriate or substantial enough.

I don't think they like bulletin boards. There's not a who lot you can do to change the navigational layout of a board, and in any case it's going to be fine tuned to support your membership & whatever they want to discuss.

AdWords did that to me in a year ago after I'd been using their ads to promote a site for 3+ years. When I set all up i figured I feed my AdSense revenues back into AdWords to support my main site. Screw it -- I'm quite capable of spending the money in other ways.

Top Bottom