Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.13

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Take a look in the browser console and see if there are any error messages from adsense.
You are right, I've this appearing
1605908348680.png

But I don't really understand why it says I have 2 adsense head tag.
How to check this?

Here is the detail of the last "uncaught in promise" error
1605936088825.png
Perhaps the problem comes more from this error that I don't understand.
Any idea?

Now If I disable my unique ad, I don't have any error in the console.
So I believe the problem founds its root cause inside this Ads definition.
1605936682557.png

Thanks

Last edited:
Are you using the same ad on more than 1 position?
Yes indeed.

But in parallel, I have disabled it and created a simple one with only 1 position and just the adsense code inside it.
The result is that this "double adsense head tag" errors are not anymore but still remain the "uncaught in promise" error.

--- EDIT ---

If I disable AdsManager lite then no more error.
If I disable AdsManager and add a block with the same adsense code, then the ad is correctly displayed without error.

Last edited:
If I disable AdsManager and add a block with the same adsense code, then the ad is correctly displayed without error.
Add-on doesn't modify the code or anything. What you add is what it gets displayed. The only thing that could affect it is if you select multiple positions and they don't allow more than 1.

Is there a way to achieve showing ads only on a thread post page 2 onwards? not thread list page

The is position criteria "Page number is" and I can add "Page number is NOT" where you can set it to 1 to not display on the fist page.

I have multiple Banners Ads, some of which are not 'full' to the block they display in but are Transparent, so the previous Ad Image stiull displays underneath, which ruins the effect. Is there a way to 'clear' out the previous image/banner when the next one is displayed so that there is no background?

For instance if this banner displays...

1608513987972.webp

Followed by this one....

1608514003155.webp

What you end up with is this....

1608514027794.webp

Which kind of get's all confusing as things carry on...

I have been using the full version, but think this lite version is what I need. I will not ever be using the ad selling features, no advertisers will ever have access. I simply get by code from Adsense and another vendor, and set it up myself.

if I switch to this lite version, will my current ads be preserved? With the the unnecessary stuff from the full version by removed?

I guess I found a little bug while testing.

If you add a "code ad" and inside code field you enter HTML like "xxxxxxxx <strong>test</strong> xxxxxxxx" it removes the backspace before and after the strong-tags. If I change the code to "xxxxxxxx&nbsp;<strong>test</strong>&nbsp;xxxxxxxx" everything is okay.

I am currently working on the upgrade from XF 1.5 to 2.2. If I now prepare all ads already in my test installation, can I apply them later on the live board? Possibly by exporting and importing the tables from the database?

Top Bottom