Add-on Ads Manager by Siropu (Paid) - Your Feedback Please

Silly question... but how do I make my ad visible? I've created a banner ad, selected numerous locations... it nevers shows up. The ad by default is created active. Out of the box default theme, Xenforo 1.5.12.

You have to set "view ads" user group permission for registered and unregistered/unconfirmed.

I just bought 2 licences a few days ago. I installed it today and try out now the settings.

It seems that for the Resource Manager, there is no ad-space available on its frontpage horizontal below the navigation bar. Is this correct?

I am mainly interested in all ad-places wich are above nodes/threads/postings and below naviagtion bar or within a posting because that is the best place for smartphones. All ads in the sidebars get kicked to the bottom on smartphones and nobody will pay attention to them but they increase size (inkb) and make it slow to use the forum over a smartphone.

You can use above content or above top breadcrumb positions with page criteria Selected Navigation Tab is: resources
This will display the ads on every resource manager page, If you want to limit to front page only, you can use Controller and Action is: XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource :: index

P.S. Please use this thread in the future.

Top Bottom