Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi,

is it possible to upgrade from ads manager for XF1.5 to this ads manager light for XF2.1x? If yes, what would be the upgrade costs?

You can only upgrade to the full version. You have the option under the license options menu.

Hey Siropu, how can we get a banner ad to center when it loads into a desktop or mobile viewport. (see pic)

This image was uploaded as a banner ad in Ads Manager Lite and there doesn't seem to be a way to center it... Or maybe I am missing something...

Thanks

Attachments

• box ad move.webp
    box ad move.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 15
AdminCP >> Ads Manager Lite >> {your ad name} >> Settings tab >> Alignment

Change from Auto (default) or Left to Center

Then, create a new position in Ads Manager and a new HTML widget and place that position there. You can order the widgets how you want.

Hello
What is "hide from robots" option ?
To hide ads to robots to avoid clicking ?

I have set max click to 1 and hide during 24h.

Ads stats shows 7 clicks
Adsense stats shows 13 clicks

Mid-december i was facing huge amount of fraud click (daily revenues X10). Adsesnse limited my account since 20 of January.
Account is back since 20 February. I turned back my ads through addon. Problem remains : lot of clicks.
Don't know how to manage this.

Thanks for support.

Last edited:
What is "hide from robots" option ?
Hide from bots such as Googlebot.

Ads stats shows 7 clicks
Adsense stats shows 13 clicks
Are you using the "Click count condition" admin option? By default, clicks get counted every 24 hours from the same user.

If a user changes the IP, the ads will show up again if they were hidden by the click fraud monitor.

Top Bottom