Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
For ads that require approval I suggest a red flag in the top area like reports, mods, etc. If I miss the email how do I know what requires approval?

Is there any other place ads pending approval are listed? I'm not seeing one on the Admin side either.

Secondly, when someone purchases a term for advertising, does their term begin upon approval or submission? It should be ad approval.

Edit: I just approved my first ad - it appears they then pay which would start the term. Got it!

Suggestion: Log IP addresses for clicks and make it available at least to Admins but maybe advertisers. I would never want to be accused of clicking ads and want transparency on click detail including IP address.

I just had a look at the "Page Criteria" but was unable to see if it was possible to have an ad display on a specific thread only.

Is it possible to have an ad display on only one thread?

I just had a look at the "Page Criteria" but was unable to see if it was possible to have an ad display on a specific thread only.

Is it possible to have an ad display on only one thread?
I believe you can do this through the Position Criteria page and set the thread ID in the Item ID field.

Hello @Siropu
I just added a text ad, and placed HTML in the description.
Unfortunately the HTML is rendered as plain text.
We're using version 2.4.9.
Was it fixed in later versions? We haven't done upgrades for a while...

Thank you!!

There is a widget that you can enable to display sticky and promo threads. No actual ad positions for it.

Reactions: Dkf
There is a widget that you can enable to display sticky and promo threads. No actual ad positions for it.
Yes, I have sidebar with widget and promo threads...
But I would like to display randomly at the top of the site. It's real?

I see on the bottom of the general options the ability to edit the ads.txt. I have an ads.txt in the root of the site but the add-in doesn't seem to load the file. Either I have a permissions problem on the file or wrong ownership or the ads manager is not reading the existing file into this box?

I have 0777 and www-data:www-data and it's not loading the contents. ads.txt is in the root of the site.

Try adding something in that field and see what happens. Are you using xenforo in a directory or in root?

That works, it is WRITING to the file. I then used nano to edit the file and the add-on is not READING the file. The change does not appear.

You are right, it doesn't read the file. It writes the file but it displays the data that you entered from the admin option. Will fix it in the next release.

Top Bottom