Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I don't understand what you mean.
"Promo threads" are deleted after the expiration date.
"Sticky threads" are not deleted after the expiration date.
It's right?

I want "Sticky threads" to be deleted after the expiration date.

How can I tell an add-on that a "Sticky thread" is also a "Promo thread" by MySQL?

They are not deleted. They can be moved to a specified forum if the option is enabled.

Sorry... Okay... %)
How do I get "Sticky Threads" to be moved to a special forum?
How do I tell the plugin that a "Sticky thread" is also a "Promo thread" by MySQL?
Or can't a thread be both "Sticky" and "Pomo" at the same time?

There is no option to move a sticky thread to a custom forum.
You cannot make a sticky ad type a promo ad type.

Reactions: Dkf
There is no option to move a sticky thread to a custom forum.
You cannot make a sticky ad type a promo ad type.
Sorry. I don't understand...
An advertiser can buy a Sticky thread? And at the end of the term, this topic is deactivated.

An advertiser can buy a Promo Thread, and this tread will be Sticky thread?

A sticky thread ad is a thread that the advertiser has already created. Once the ad expires, the sticky is removed and the thread remains as is.

A promo thread is a thread that it is created when the ad is activated. You can give the advertiser the option to sticky his thread at an additional cost. When the ad expires, you have the option to move expired promo threads to a custom forum.

A sticky thread ad is a thread that the advertiser has already created. Once the ad expires, the sticky is removed and the thread remains as is.

A promo thread is a thread that it is created when the ad is activated. You can give the advertiser the option to sticky his thread at an additional cost. When the ad expires, you have the option to move expired promo threads to a custom forum.
Thank you. How can I change an existing thread to become "Promo Thread" by MySQL?

It doesn't work like that. Promo threads are created and managed by an ad so you need a promo thread package type where advertisers can buy such ads.

I updated to the recent versions of Ads Manager 2 and Keyword Linking. After reactivating the forum, the complete site was down. Got the two error messages below and 400 error messages in ACP. I deactivated both addons and my site is up and running again. But, of course, I want both addons live again, esp. the Ads Manager... What can I do?

https-www-nikon-fotografie-de-community-.webp

Screen_Freitag, 13. Januar 2023_16h43m0s_001_httpswww.nikon-fotografie.decommunity - Google C...webp

I've noticed a bug, I believe. I created my own new position using the addon. I am now using that position with a 'code' ad. When I go to page criteria and set a condition with the showcase categories, the save doesn't stick.

After saving and going back, the option is still not checked. I've tried this with another ad that is using default positions, and it works fine and sticks.

I've noticed a bug, I believe. I created my own new position using the addon. I am now using that position with a 'code' ad. When I go to page criteria and set a condition with the showcase categories, the save doesn't stick.

After saving and going back, the option is still not checked. I've tried this with another ad that is using default positions, and it works fine and sticks.
That is what happens to me when changing device criteria.

Not at the moment.
I have made a change to the current version. It will use the mobile detect version based on the php version you are using.

I've tried this with another ad that is using default positions, and it works fine and sticks.
That is what happens to me when changing device criteria.
I cannot reproduce this issue. The only time when this can happen is when using a package where the ad is inheriting its settings. In that case, the changes must be done in the package instead. Else, I don't see any issues in my testing.

I have made a change to the current version. It will use the mobile detect version based on the php version you are using.

I cannot reproduce this issue. The only time when this can happen is when using a package where the ad is inheriting its settings. In that case, the changes must be done in the package instead. Else, I don't see any issues in my testing.
I'll double check this when I'm home. Didn't think of this. Thank you!

Top Bottom