Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Ok I have "Ads to show" set to 1 but still no rotation. I've tried it in several positions but haven't been able to get it working in any of them. Maybe the rotation script isn't executing properly?
I seem to have a similar issue.
Did you get it resolved?

You can place it in js dir directly and you can rename it.
If I were to change the file name, where would I edit that in the XF admin area?

I set my Core JF File Path to: js/siropu/newfoldernamewhateverthatis/ (is the format correct?)

I might be answering my own question here, but if I don't change the file name, the above path is correct. If I do, I just specify the new file name in the past. Right?

Any time that file changes we'll need to update that file in the new location. How often does it get changed?

Last edited:
Any idea when you will support html5 banners?
No idea yet.

If I were to change the file name, where would I edit that in the XF admin area?
You have to rename the file on the server directly and specify the name and the directory in admin options.
I set my Core JF File Path to: js/siropu/newfoldernamewhateverthatis/ (is the format correct?)
Must include js file name (you can rename the file but should be ok if you just change the directory. js/siropu/newfoldernamewhateverthatis/core.min.js

How often does it get changed?
When I fix bugs or add new features so can happen on any update.

The placeholder is an image generated by a third party service and it doesn't have font size control. You can customize the placeholder if you set the package to use it as a backup ad and change it manually from the ad list.

Can you explain this a little bit? We have an ad package with no ads in it, available spots. Currently, the placeholder image text is really tiny and we'd like to use our own custom image but don't understand "set the package to use it as a backup ad and change it manually from the ad list."

@Siropu
I'm testing pop-ups. I'm not very familiar with the code, but how can I make it so that a new web/Url just appears in a new tab? I am testing with Javascript but it is not possible
I have tried with Iframe but it is not possible either.
Any help or idea with this please?

I'm getting close, but I have a few issues. I run mostly AdSense ads in my subforums, but every now and then I sell a subform's spot and don't want the adsense ad to show. In this image you can see the AdSense sitting on top of the directly bought ad.

1632502738400.webp

There is a fairly cumbersome way to get the AdSense ads not to show, in the page criteria. I can only select ONE node at a time unless I hold down the ctrl key. But I have sold multiple of these nodes, and it's hard scrolling up and down, holding the ctrl key and selecting the various nodes. PLEASE, please, please, can we make it so that each node toggles on and off with a simple click of a mouse??? Holding this ctrl key is nutzoid. Of course, you might have a better way to accomplish the same thing, and I'm all eyes.

1632502638988.webp

Top Bottom