Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Just create a custom position in Ads Manager and place the position code in a HTML widget. Then set that position for your ads and you are done.

Just create a custom position in Ads Manager and place the position code in a HTML widget. Then set that position for your ads and you are done.

I did that, It's awesome you can do that in your add-on. I also set which forums the ad should not show in. The widget template itself still shows but it may or may not be empty depending on the ad's forum display settings.

The only way I can get the widget to not show all the time, is if I add something like this to the widget display condition:
Code:
!in_array($xf.reply.containerKey, ['node-25','node-59','node-52','node-54','node-199508'])

Thats going to be a pain to maintain, especially since your add-on already lets me pick and choose where it should be displayed. It would be ideal if the widget display conditionI could check for the existence of the ad in order to decide if the widget should be displayed. This is what I'm trying to figure out how to do

Are you using the "Advanced mode" widget option? That will not add any widget block code.
I need it in a block, I also have some HTML in the widget's Template to describe the ads, so without a !in_array it shows in every forum

There is some way to show AdSense AutoAds ONLY for guests? Or another specific user group.

I use normal AdSense blocks using the addon Code type, but I don't know how to use AutoAds only for guests too.

Thank you!

Is there a way to get the "AdBlock notice message" to be a regular notice similar to the block notices displayed at the top of the page above the top breadcrumbs? Not a modal type?

@Siropu

I would like to use your plugin for pushing a notification when a guest or a member visit the forum.
The goal is having a kind of notification (with an image) on the middle of the page and the member will have the ability to click on the cross to close it if he wants to close it...

Of course, this image must redirect to an URL...

Thanks to tell me if it is possible to achieve this with your plugin.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added two new position criteria: Last post is older than X days and Last post is not older than X days.
Added admin option to use custom path for core.min.js file to avoid some adblockers from blocking it.
Added the option to set custom rel attributes.
Specifying an ad size for banners, will apply the width and height to the image as well.
Made some changes to adblock detection.

Fixed some compatibility issues with AMP add-on.
Fixed an issue on mobile with affiliate link ads with the option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just purchased and have a quick question.

If we sell a sticky ad package can the user buy one if they do not have permission to post there? And example would be, you have a News forum where only Admin post but you sell sticky ads if they want to add their promo as news.

I know I can select the forum for the package. The question is will they be able to buy it?

Hey! @Siropu how can I set up so ads are hidden for certain "X" user groups?

I want everyone to see the ads normally, but for people inside the "X" user groups I want to hide all ads from them. How can I achieve this using your addon?

Hey! @Siropu how can I set up so ads are hidden for certain "X" user groups?

I want everyone to see the ads normally, but for people inside the "X" user groups I want to hide all ads from them. How can I achieve this using your addon?

I do something like this on my forums, for several different applications. For this example, I have a series of banners that advertise our banner ads to potential advertisers. They can learn about it and click them to be taken to ads manager. We selectively add vendors to have access to the ads manager, with a special group called "Advertiser Access". When an advertiser is live with a paid ad, the software automatically puts them in a group we call "Advertiser is Live".

So in the example below, I have it set to show the advertisement banner only to approved vendors, but NOT to vendors who already paid for an ad. (and not for general members who are not vendors who might advertise on the forum)

It's fairly flexible in how you can configure it. This is the User Criteria section, within any ad.

1626400676025.png

If you wanted this rule to apply to ALL BANNERS within a package, you can set it at the PACKAGE level instead.

This is NOT an official answer, I'm just a customer. I hope you find it helpful.

Mike

Just purchased and have a quick question.

If we sell a sticky ad package can the user buy one if they do not have permission to post there? And example would be, you have a News forum where only Admin post but you sell sticky ads if they want to add their promo as news.

I know I can select the forum for the package. The question is will they be able to buy it?
Answered via support. Must have permission.

Top Bottom