Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The installation/upgrade process is done by XenForo itself, not by Ads Manager so there is nothing I can do about it. I don't know why it takes such long for some users. I don't have this issue personally.

Thanks. Still running now :confused: Logged a support request with XenForo+Host.

Yes. You can add ads below any post in thread posts, conversations and profile posts. You can also add them after the last post, after the first unread post/conversation message, after every x rows and randomly.

Yes. You can add ads below any post in thread posts, conversations and profile posts. You can also add them after the last post, after the first unread post/conversation message, after every x rows and randomly.
Amazing thanks. Also the ability to only show to specific user groups?

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Added option to exclude posts of certain user groups from applying keyword and affiliate link ads.
  • Added three widgets:
1. Advertisers - Display the current advertiser list.​
2. Featured threads - Display the current sticky threads​
3. Featured resources - Display the current featured resources​

Each widget has options for limit and order.​
You can change the title of the widget from the...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've just upgraded and my banner ads are no longer displaying - the code is in the page and the image is linking ok but just not displaying on the page. Have tried a couple of browsers. EDIT and users reporting the message box for new threads/replies not displaying either. I disabled the addon and fixed now. Not sure what's going on.

Last edited:
I've just upgraded and my banner ads are no longer displaying - the code is in the page and the image is linking ok but just not displaying on the page. Have tried a couple of browsers. EDIT and users reporting the message box for new threads/replies not displaying either. I disabled the addon and fixed now. Not sure what's going on.

Wonder if this is a caching thing .... but flushing caches does not make the message box to appear or the ads to show.

I've reverted back to the previous version and all is good again. Something screwy in the new release ?

1532239731060.webp

Last edited:
I have found an issue in the script. Try re-downloading the latest version and and see if you still get the issue. Clear the browser cache to update the script or rebuild add-on data.

Thank you. I installed this latest update on three of my XenForo 2's... Any chance you could make the "exclude posts of certain usergroups" for links option available for the XF1 version? I'm still running one of those and I may be for a while...

Okay, here's what I'm seeing in all three of my installations:

• ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isMemberOf on a non-object (NULL)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:926
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/website/...', 926, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(926): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/post_macros.php(140): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isMemberOf', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonsLab\GuestPosting\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/thread_view.php(540): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonsLab\GuestPosting\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/addons/AddonsLab/GuestPosting/XF/Template/Templater.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array, true)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AddonsLab\GuestPosting\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(32) "/forums/threads/help-please.622/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

...what can I do to avoid having this happen?

Top Bottom