Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu next update will allow upgrade without delete XF1 version? So we don't need to setup ads again.

Or it will be another BETA to fix various bugs. Thanks!

Question: Are we able to upgrade the add-on from one Beta version to the next successive Beta version, and will we be able to do so all the way through to the final release?

I attempted to install Beta 4 on my community and I ran into the same bug others have experienced. I could not install Beta 3 because XenForo insisted on trying to continue installing Beta 4. The only way that I could correct this was to revert to a database backup and delete the Beta 4 files entirely from my system.

I want to be sure that if I install Beta 3, I will be able to upgrade to Beta 5, and eventually to the final release.

Also...
I did not install any beta version before. All I have is old XF1 versin disabled. When upgraded to new xf2 version, should I delete old files from xf1 version? What exactly I could delete?
Thanks

I get this on Beta 4 first time install.

Code:
Invalid class: Siropu\AdsManager\Widget\Ads

Oh, it's been reported already sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Siropu how can I make that "advertise here" text link much smaller and much closer to the actual ad?
I looked at "ads manager style properties" but no settings for this. Thanks!

The link has a css class called .samAdvertiseHereLink so you can style it how you want.
Add in extra.less template:
CSS:
.samAdvertiseHereLink
{
    font-size: 12px;
}
As for making it closer, it's right under the ads, no margin or padding added.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Ad Type & Bug Fixes

This release introduces a new ad type called "Affiliate Link" which allows you to convert links to affiliate links.

It has 4 link building options:
  1. Append parameter to affiliate website
  2. Append affiliate website to URL
  3. Replace affiliate website with URL
  4. Use callback to build affiliate URL
Optionally you can replace the link anchor text with a custom text.

You can also hide the affiliate URL when hovering over the link.

This release also fixes various bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've moved away from Themehouse where possible, too many issues that should not exist, yet do, with their add-ons and themes. Very slow to fix them too.

So the upgrade went well, resolved tons of other issue, but a new one came up. For the text ad, it's looking for a missing picture, the center alignment is lost between both and the one at the very bottom goes all the way left.

Selecting an alignment is ignore, even did right and shifts all the way left :(

Attachments

• Snip20180303_216.webp
    Snip20180303_216.webp
    4 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom