Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.5.2

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I never had a proper spacer when using the banner output with "Display in post layout" enabled, so I made some alterations;

1726592267692.webp

Likely not optimal but here is how I did it with my theme.

Edit Template "siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros".

Search:
Code:
<xf:set var="$userTitle" value="{$package.getPostLayoutSetting('title')|raw}" />

Below add:
Code:
<!-- Under First Post -->
    <header data-template-name="public:post_macros::post_attribution" class="message-attribution message-attribution--split">
        <ul class="message-attribution-main listInline ">
            <li class="u-concealed">
                Sponsor
            </li>
        </ul>
        <ul class="message-attribution-opposite message-attribution-opposite--list ">
            <li>
                <a href="https://google.com">#1½</a>
            </li>
        </ul>
    </header>

Search:
Code:
<div class="bbWrapper">{$content}</div>

Below add:
Code:
    <aside data-template-name="public:message_macros::signature" class="message-signature">
        <div class="bbWrapper">Signature here.</div>
    </aside>

DEMO.

When exporting ads, I don't get this on my live site (VB v2.2.16, AM2 v2.4.22), but after upgrading my dev site (VB v2.3.3, AM2 v2.5.2) I started seeing:
Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 1.08.50 PM.webp

Anybody else get this?

Not sure if I'm taking you too literally here, but is that ...jpg intentional?

If you mean urls like domain.com/data/siropu/am/user/pic.png and the rest of the images in there I can see those via the browser.
Right, so you're using Amazon R2, correct? You've upgraded but you are getting 404 on images. As per this image -->

1726859739425.webp

I would access this URL directly , if its 404ing then I would assume its a sync error or permission error post upgrade. If you check it via ssh/ftp or whatever, is it still in the data/siropu/am/user/* folder? If its there, good, but then it doesn't explain the 404.

Right, so you're using Amazon R2, correct? You've upgraded but you are getting 404 on images. As per this image -->

View attachment 311260

I would access this URL directly , if its 404ing then I would assume its a sync error or permission error post upgrade. If you check it via ssh/ftp or whatever, is it still in the data/siropu/am/user/* folder? If its there, good, but then it doesn't explain the 404.
Roger Roger.

Correct on the Amazon R2 usage, which is where the customer's uploaded image. It's not avail with a local link like the script is looking for.

Also, just noticed that the R2 URL drops the /data/ portion of the url where this doesn't

Thanks @MentaL

Back
Top Bottom