[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
The only other ones I can see by default are Braintree and 2CheckOut. Do you really need those two as well? Not sure they offer anything more that PP/Stripe.

PayPal is the dominant form of payment (72% of online shoppers). Some people don’t like it at all, and for those there’s Stripe – which I see has just added direct debits to its range of payment types.

@AddonFlare

i upgraded to last version in the hope all erros related to paid registration addon disappear but no success.

i have more than 100 errors daily, what can i do?

Attachments

• seef.webp
    seef.webp
    84.5 KB · Views: 21
Unfortunately, support is terrible. Raised a support ticket on 24/Feb with no response. Again 24 hrs ago, and no response yet.

Have they announced that somewhere? Pretty shocking for a paid product to abondon it.

Can you guys recommend a good alternative?

How does it work with 2.2.5 and PHP 8?

I've been using this add-on for years now and it is truly is one of the best add-ons made for XenForo. Everyone should be using it!

Do people get a reminder email that their membership is about to renew if they subscribed? Or do they just get charged?

If Addon Flare no longer updates add-ons, what is the point of buying them? Until today, I have not received an answer if I will be able to test the demos of their add-ons, and I sent the message 2 months ago

If Addon Flare no longer updates add-ons, what is the point of buying them? Until today, I have not received an answer if I will be able to test the demos of their add-ons, and I sent the message 2 months ago
I wouldn't answer, too. There is no demo version of his addons. Despite, there is a light version of this addon. Why shall he answer to things you can see at first glance on his Website. Because someone is too lazy to read it?

I wouldn't answer, too. There is no demo version of his addons. Despite, there is a light version of this addon. Why shall he answer to things you can see at first glance on his Website. Because someone is too lazy to read it?
There are demo versions. He gave the information to contact him to see the demo versions, besides, people who bought add-ons from them complain about the lack of response.

Applies to the Awards add-on so don't tell me there is no demonstration. Technical support is at the lowest level. I think Xenforo will soon remove Addonflare add-ons if people complain about the lack of support.

demo.webp

I think Xenforo will soon remove Addonflare add-ons if people complain about the lack of support.

They won’t do that unless the author does not login for an extended amount of time. They really don’t remove them because the author is not openly supporting it in here.

Top Bottom