[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Trying to test out the free version to see if this does what we need before upgrading to the full but when I try and create an account type I get an error below. Is this because I'm using the free version?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
No account upgrades can be purchased at this time. Please check back later.

Trying to test out the free version to see if this does what we need before upgrading to the full but when I try and create an account type I get an error below. Is this because I'm using the free version?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
No account upgrades can be purchased at this time. Please check back later.

Please PM us an admin account we can use to take a look. Sometimes we don't receive email notifications for replies to this thread so for quicker support please submit a support ticket on our website.

Are you alive over there, @AddonFlare?

Please check PMs Scarlet :)

@AddonFlare, is there a demo of this add-on somewhere so that I can see how it looks out-of-the-box on mobile devices?

As much as I hate the fact everyone primary uses mobile (while I primarily use a desktop computer), I have to always check mobile view first, just because that's what most people will end up seeing.

It looks fantastic on desktop view in the screenshots!

@AddonFlare, is there a demo of this add-on somewhere so that I can see how it looks out-of-the-box on mobile devices?

As much as I hate the fact everyone primary uses mobile (while I primarily use a desktop computer), I have to always check mobile view first, just because that's what most people will end up seeing.

It looks fantastic on desktop view in the screenshots!

Of course, check PMs :)

Before buying the lifetime I'd like to try it with the 3 months version. If everything it's ok can I upgrade to the lifetime version paying the difference?

I have to say... I've been using this add-on for almost a month now, and it works flawlessly. It's also increased my conversion rate for paid memberships!

I'm assuming there will be an update for XenForo 2.1? Not sure if that's necessary or not. I've noticed a lot of other add-ons are being updated for XF 2.1 though.

Before buying the lifetime I'd like to try it with the 3 months version. If everything it's ok can I upgrade to the lifetime version paying the difference?

Unfortunately, we don't offer that option at this time. However, the free (lite) version offers most the pro features so that should give you a good idea of how the add-on works.

I have to say... I've been using this add-on for almost a month now, and it works flawlessly. It's also increased my conversion rate for paid memberships!

I'm assuming there will be an update for XenForo 2.1? Not sure if that's necessary or not. I've noticed a lot of other add-ons are being updated for XF 2.1 though.

That's great to hear! :D
Yes, it'll be updated to support XF 2.1 as we get closer to its release.

we don't offer that option at this time
Hello, I take it for granted that it works, no problems on that. I'd like to test it to see if it give my board the expected results and, if positive, I'd like to upgrade to the lifetime version. Also, I use Stripe and not Paypal.

Hello, I take it for granted that it works, no problems on that. I'd like to test it to see if it give my board the expected results and, if positive, I'd like to upgrade to the lifetime version. Also, I use Stripe and not Paypal.

It works awesome without any issues at all. Easily one of the best XF2 add-ons out there.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

Lots of bug fixes + improved compability with latest XF versions

Note: This version requires XenForo 2.0.10 or later

Bug Fixes:
  • Improved compatibility for 2.0.10, 2.0.11, 2.0.12
  • Fixed multiple bugs with the Stripe API
  • Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent the "complete registration" email from being sent after PayPal payment
  • Fixed a bug that would sometimes not log the transaction after payment
  • Fixed a bug that wouldn't redirect the user to the complete their registration after payment

Additional Notes:
To ensure the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom